Beach party

It was a holiday, and Rishi and Mohit and Shweta were getting bored at home. all the three of them were sitting on the couch idle, while Shweta had some kind of entertainment by watching TV. But even that wasn't so interesting to her. As the situation continued like this for sometime, Rishi, who was sitting next to Shweta on the couch, slowly started shifting towards her. Shweta was so bored that she was almost falling asleep, when suddenly Rishi pinched her hip. She got startled, all of a sudden and then resisting Rishi, she said, " ttcchhh kya kar rahe ho... mat karo, main bore ho rahi hoon, isliye mujhe sone do..."( tcchhh what are you doing... Please don't do it, I'm feeling bored and so I'm trying to sleep...). Rishi always had an apt response for every comment, and so he replied, "Isliye toh main aapko entertain karne ki koshish kar raha hoon.."(and that's the reason I'm trying to entertain you).

With this said, he started poking and pinching her hips

With this said, he started poking and pinching her hips. She was having ticklish vibes as and when he kept poking her. On seeing the 2 having fun, Mohit , who was sitting on the other couch, stood up, and began walking towards Shweta . Both Rishi and Shweta were so busy with each other that Mohit took this is an opportunity and went and stood behind Shweta. Then he held the arms and lifted them up. Little did she noticed that she was in her sleeveless silky night suit. But by the time she realised it, it was too late as her smooth, silky armpits were exposed to horror. As soon as Mohit lifted her arms up, both Rishi and Mohit looked at each other and winked. Shweta realised about the evil plans and so she was fighting hard to get out of the grip . She begged both of them, " nahi please, mujhe chod do. Kuch mat karo".( no please, lemme go. Don't do anything). But none of the two were in a mood to listen to her, and so giving her an explanation, Mohit said," aapko hum entertainment dilakar hi rahenge aaj"(today will entertain you for sure). And so with this said, he wiggled all his 10 fingers on her exposed armpits. Shweta was giggling and laughing out of control as the tickling was getting the good of her. "Nnhhaaiii nnhhaaiii ppllhheeaasseee hahahaha, mmhhuujjhhheee gghhuuddgghhuuddii mmhhaattt kkhhaarroooo hheeehheee ppllhheeaasseee "( nnhhooooo nnhhooooo ppllhheeaasseee hahahaha, ddhhooonnttt thhiicckllleee mmhheeee hheeehheee ppllhheeaasseee), she cried, while getting tickled by both of them. After a while of intense tickling, Rishi asked her, " Ab kaisa lag raha hai?? Thoda boredom kam hua ya.....??"(no. How are you feeling?? Did the boredom reduce a little or.....??). She quickly interrupted Inbetween, and responded while, panting hard, " nahi nahi, kam hua hai. In fact poora khatam ho gaya"(no, no it has reduced. In fact, it's over now).

 In fact, it's over now)