Burglar's Mom tickled punished

Hi everyone,welcome to the next chapter.
So as it happened in the previous chapter that both the brothers had somehow managed to finish off their studies and also in an enjoyable moment. They were actually exhausted after such hard work. So they bid their mom good night and both went to their bedroom and Shweta went to hers and they all slept. Suddenly at midnight, Mohit and Rishi heard some noise in the kitchen. They woke up and went to see what it was and were surprised at the sight. They saw a female burglar, with her daughter searching for something in the house. They looked very poor as their clothes were torn from different parts. The mother looked like a very young age women of about mid 20's and the daughter would be around the early teens. So Mohit and Rishi sneaked behind them slowly and steadily and managed to grab them from behind. They both covered their mouths so that they could not shout. Mohit got hold of the mother and Rishi caught the daughter. "Kaun ho tum dono? Aur yahaan Kya Karne aaye ho? "(who r u guys? What r u up to here?), Mohit asked them.
They got afraid once they saw us. We both held their hands and cornered them by pinning them to the wall. Mohit had kept his right arm on the mother's exposed belly to try and hold her. But the reaction had changed from the "frightened" one to one of "ticklishness" as she had closed her eyes as soon as Mohit touched her belly. They both noticed it. Then Rishi caught the daughter's belly and the reaction was similar too. So just to confirm once again, Mohit swayed his index finger on the mother's exposed belly and baaaaammm!!!!!! His guess was right. She was actually very ticklish. Mohit and Rishi both looked at each other. Then Rishi whispered something in Mohit's ears and then Mohit took the mother away from them. Then Rishi asked the daughter," Kya hum tum dono ko police ke hawaale kar dein? "( should we guys, just hand u 2 over to the police? ). The daughter quickly replied hastily, " nahi nahi please, Aisa matt kijiye. Hum log bohot gareeb ghar se hai. Humaare pass khaane ke liye kuch nahi tha, isliye Chori Karne ka socha tha, please Humein baksh dijiye. "( no no please, don't do that. We r very poor and didn't have anything to eat, so thats the reason we thought of stealing. Please forgive us). Rishi pretended as if he was thinking and then after some time said, " hmm, theek hai, par tumhe Humaare kaam mein Humaare saath Dena hoga, Aur Jo Hum bolenge woh Karna hoga. Phir Hum sochenge tumhare saath Kya Karna hai,".( hmm, OK, but u have to do a favor for us and have to follow our orders. Then we ll think of what to do with u guys). The daughter was forced to agree to it.