DIWALI CELEBRATION

So as everyone knew, Diwali was on the verge of it and so everyone was very much excited for the festival. And so was Rishi, Mohit and Shweta. And so like every morning, Shweta was busy in her morning exercises. She was in her shorts and t shirt. She was doing her stretching exercises and as and when she was stretching out, her t shirt was rising up and her waist was getting exposed. She exercised for around half an hour till both her sons were awake. Once she was about to wrap up her exercise, she did her final stretch and this exposed a bit of her navel as well. Such a beautiful sight it was for anyone male in the morning.

As soon as the 2 woke up, they saw that their mom was stretching up and that her hip was exposed

As soon as the 2 woke up, they saw that their mom was stretching up and that her hip was exposed. So they sneaked slowly at her and  without her noticing it, they started giving her soft tickles on her hips. Due to this,she fell on the grassy lawn and was giggling at the tickling with her arms across her body. Then Rishi quickly sat on her crotch and Mohit stretched her arms out. This made her t shirt go up and expose more of her belly. When she was all set in the position, Rishi satirically said," GOOD MORNING " and with this said, he blew raspberries on her navel. Uncontrollable due to tickling sensation, she began giggling and begging for mercy," nnhhaaiii ppllhheeaasseee hahahaha gghhuuddgghhuuddii hhooooo rrhhaaaiii hhhaaaiii"(nnhhooooo ppllhheeaasseee hahahaha iihhhtttt thhiicckllleeesssss). To this, Rishi commented," agar Aapko itna hi Achcha lag raha hai toh aur lijiye "( if u r liking it so much then have some more). And as he said this, he stopped blowing raspberries and began wiggling his fingers all over her exposed belly. She was struggling so hard to get out of their grip, but then Mohit was holding her so tight that she couldn't and was forced to submit to the tickling. After sometime, the 2 of them felt hungry and said,"chalo, Abhi ke liye itna hi. Bohot bhook lag rahi hai. Naashta karte hai".( ok, that's all for now. We r hungry now, let's have some breakfast). They got over from her and were walking towards the kitchen, when Shweta thought to herself," aaj toh main inki asli bhook nikaal ke rahungi"( today I ll unleash their actual hunger).

She served the breakfast to both of them and went to the bedroom

She served the breakfast to both of them and went to the bedroom. Then after some time she came out in a gorgeous looking black saree with a sleeveless blouse. She was adjusting her pallu and in that process, her hip was being exposed. Both their mouths were drooling at the sight and they had stopped eating and began staring at her. She came to them in cat walk style and asked them," kaisi lag rahi hoon main iss saree mein?"(how m I looking in this saree?). Rishi stammered while responding and said," bohot hot lag rahi jo aap"( u r looking too hot today).