ANGRY YOUNG MOTHER

Hi guys. Now today's chapter is about a young mother of about 29 years of age. Her name was Arundhati. She was very strict and used to scold children very often. She had two sons, Rahul and Karthik. In fact, she was so strict that she did not leave an opportunity to scold other children living in the locality. She took great pride in scolding the children and used to think of herself as the queen of the locality. One day, Rahul and Karthik were playing cricket in the house. Arundhati, had warned them of not playing in the house as they might break something. But the 2 did not listen to her and continued to play and in this process they broke a glass vase. Now they both were afraid of what was to come next. Arundhati heard this and came with a stick in her hand. "Tum dono badmashon ko kitni baar bola hai ki ghar mein cricket mat khela karo".(How many times should i tell u guys to not play cricket in the house). She hit the duo with the stick, which made them cry a lot. After that, they went into the bedroom and sat there crying. Arundhati went back to cooking. After sometime, the situation in the house got calm. Arundhati came to them to apologise for what she had done to them. She was a nice lady by heart, but a little strict by nature. "I m sorry bachchon. Maine tumhe kaafi zor se maara".( I m sorry children, i hit u guys a lot harder). She hugged them. The children hugged her back. Rahul's hands were icy cold and when he kept his palm on her exposed waist to hug her, she flinched. "Yikkkeesss, tumhare haath bohot thande hai. Mujhe gudgudi ho rahi hai usse".(Yiikkeessss, ur hands r damn cold. They tickle me).

They both looked at each other and smiled

They both looked at each other and smiled. "Achcha chalo, main chalti hoon". (ok, i ll leave now). And as she turned back to leave, Rahul once again touched her exposed hip with his icy cold hand. She flinched once again and said, "Rahul...... mat karo aisa"(Rahul..... dont do that). She went to the kitchen and started to cook once again. This tickling thing, they actually found it interesting. So at first, Rahul sneaked into the kitchen and pinched her waist. "Ouch, Rahul ab tum maar khaoge".(Ouch, Rahul now u ll get beating from me), she shouted. Rahul ran away from the kitchen and went to the hallway. She was back to her cooking. Now, this time Karthik sneaked in from behind and wiggled his fingers on her hip and said,"gudgudi"...... she laughed and laughed till the time he was tickling her. Once he stopped tickling her and ran away, she chased him.