Truth Or Dare

Today, an incident happened which was very nice

Today, an incident happened which was very nice. Me along with 3 of my friends were sitting idle at my home as it was weekend and we literally had nothing to do. So we were all bored. We were so bored that we were discussing our daily weekday routine of going to school and everything. After sometime we decided to go out on our bikes. So we took our bikes and rode ourselves to random places. In that process, we entered an isolated area where there was literally no one around. We were driving slowly and cautiously, when one of my friend said that he wanted to rest for sometime as he was tired of driving. He wanted to enjoy the cool breeze, so we agreed to it and laid down on the grass. He was the first one to just fall down on the grass as he was so tired. He was in a spread eagle position. So my friend Raghav winked at me and we both pounced on him and tickled him everywhere, on his armpits and belly and he was begging to be freed. " Guys gudgudi mat Karo hahahaha", but we tickled him. To which Raghav replied, "Nahi Nahi Hume to Bada Mann Kar Raha tha Kisi ki gudgudi Karne Ka, ab tum mil Gaye ho toh mauka utha hi Lete hai". At first, I didn't understand what his intentions were but later on I understood when Rukmal, the ticklee, said, " main tum logon ko ek raaz batata hoon". Suddenly Raghav stopped tickling him. Then Rukmal replied panting, " suna hai ki meri mummy ko bohot gudgudi Hoti hai, especially bagal mein, kyun Nahi hum unhe gudgudi Karein? Achcha time Pass bhi ho Jayega." I saw the smile on Raghav's and he quickly picked up Rukmal on to his feet.

We then headed back to Rukmal's house and when we went there, Rukmal was just peeping through the hall window

We then headed back to Rukmal's house and when we went there, Rukmal was just peeping through the hall window. He saw that his mother was sleeping on the couch with her arms above her head and she was in her sleeveless night gown. He was staring at her and was getting turned on. At the moment, Raghav and I saw him and asked," kya Dekh Raha hai?". He was so busy staring at her that I think he didn't even hear us. So, then Raghav and I got curious as to what was so interesting and Raghav also started peeping in. And the first thing he saw, was the visuals that he would never forget in his entire life," SMOOTH HOLLOW SHAVED ARMPITS" . His mouth was drooling. As they were standing at the window, they were blocking the sunlight coming into the house, and this made Rukmal's mother wake up slowly.