BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

So, it was my birthday yesterday and we had a lot of preparations to be done at home. My mom was very busy with the preparation as she woke up early in the morning for the same. I was asleep till 9am. My mom got angry at this and shouted," Aur Kitni Der soge, jaldi utho ab aur tayyar ho jao".( How long will u sleep, just get up and get ready). I woke up at her noise and quickly took my toothbrush and went to the bathroom. After half an hour, when i got out of the bathroom, i still heard my mam murmuring angrily about me. Just then she had an ache on her waist and so she was streching her arms up. "Haye, kitna kaam baaki hai aur mujhe thakaan si ho rahi hai"(Oh man, theres so much work to be done and i feeling tired already). I slowly sneaked behind her and pinched her exposed waist. She flinched all of a sudden and giggling a bit, said,"Ouch, Kya kar rahe tum. Jao tayyar ho jao"(Ouch, what r u doing. Go get ready). 

After she said this, she herself was going to get ready as it was time for the guests to come home

After she said this, she herself was going to get ready as it was time for the guests to come home. The guests included only 3 of my best friends as it was lockdown period and public gatherings were not allowed. So she took off her clothes and walked into the bathroom, at that time i smoothly sneaked into her bedroom and changed her pair of clothes into a sleeveless saree and before she could see me there, i walked out of the room. When she came out of the bath and saw the saree on the bed, she got confused and thought to herself," kya maine yeh nikala tha pehne ne ke liye?"(Did i take this out to wear?) and then without wasting further time, she wore it as the time was getting close.

 When she came out of the bath and saw the saree on the bed, she got confused and thought to herself," kya maine yeh nikala tha pehne ne ke liye?"(Did i take this out to wear?) and then without wasting further time, she wore it as the time was get...

i was peeping through the door hole and saw that she was getting ready and was tying up her hair.  The dress which i exchanged was a sleeveless saree and the reason behind me exchanging her dress with this saree was very interesting and i had my personal intentions behind this. After all, it was my birthday and i had full rights to enjoy my birthday. I entered into the room and pretended to call her and i paused when i saw her in this position. I guess she was smelling her armpits in order to check the odour and was caught red-handed. "Kya hua mom?"(What happened mom?), i asked. She looked at me with surprise as i had entered her room suddenly.