Exercise

Hi!! It was sunday morning (yesterday). My mom was having her weekly yoga sessions which she conducts on every sunday. She was getting ready for it and was changing into her sports bra and track pants. Then she went to the backyard where we had a lawn establlished for spending some time with the family as a picnic spot along with some gym attire for my mom and dad. So she went to the lawn and sat there. She was facing the sun and the sun was very bright and direct to her face. In the beginning, she didnt feel anything and so she began her exercises. She stretched her arms up and looked up at the sky. But the sun's rays had made her to close her eyes. "Offo, aaj dhoop bohot zyaada hai shayad", she said. i was looking at her doing her exercise and as soon as her eyes closed, my dad sneaked behind her and slowly, with his arms around her exposed waist, grabbed her. My mom was startled and jumped,"OMG....... OMG........OMG, hahaahahahaha". She was laughing loud and at first i was not able to understand why.

But later when i saw his fingers clearly, he was wiggling them on her waist and tickling her

But later when i saw his fingers clearly, he was wiggling them on her waist and tickling her. She was jumping in his grip to get away from him, pleading him to stop tickling her." NNhhaaaiiii PPllleeaassseeee ggghhuuddgghhuudddiiii mmhhaatttt kkkaaarrooooo hahaahahahaa". But my dad was not going to listen to her. Instead, he pinned her to the grilled fence, with her arms raised up, slowly bent down and began sniffing her armpits. That is when i got to know from where I had got my tickle fetishness. Looking at him, enjoy my mom's armpits, I was getting turned on. My mom was orgasming and giggling at the same time. He then slowly bent down even further and grabbing her hips, began kissing her belly button. "Mmmhhhhh aaahhhhh hhuuhhhhh Mmmhhhh aaahhhhh", my mom was still in that phase.

 "Mmmhhhhh aaahhhhh hhuuhhhhh Mmmhhhh aaahhhhh", my mom was still in that phase

She was sweating hard due to this, everywhere. And so as soon as my dad realized this, he stood up and licked up her armpits, and when asked what he was doing, he said that he was helping her wiping off her sweat. But the motion of his tongue, was actually tickling her armpits and he knew that. "Uff, hato tum. Kya Kar Rahe ho. Mujhe gudgudi ho rahi hai", and by saying so, she pushed him off. But he again came back and poking at her navel, said," hands up, khabardaar agar hilne ki koshish ki toh". He slowly pushed her against the wall again and in this process, he twisted his index finger into her navel as well. One thing was for sure, he was not letting her go without her getting her total quota of tickling today.