Chapter 21Kaisoo

Chapter 21

" kyungiie" suho called the vocalist and in instant kyungsoo peeked his head on tge leader's room

"Yeah?" He ask

" did you see my black socks it's gone" suho said still searching for his socks under the newly cleaned blankets.

" oh the maid put it in the dirty basket maybe she saw it at the floor " kyungsoo reassured the older and suho just nod going back on prepairing the foods. It was a bit of a light schedule for them ever since the goodbye stage for growl.

Slicing through vegtables and meats grilling them one by one.

" hmm smells nice" jongin out of blue commented on the older.

" everything smells nice to you" kyungsoo retorted.

" well you too" jongin took revenge in second making him flush different shades of red. But still his hands didn't stop from moving in the pan.

" kyung i'm hungry" jongin said as he latched his arms on the smaller latter snuggling deep in the embrace

" yah! Let go!! I'm cooking can't you see?!! " kyungsoo said but deep inside he love how the younger hug him since it was cold out and jongin kept him warm.

"Our dinner is consist of vegtable, stew, steak and kaisoo" someone suddenly said making kyungsoo pull himself away from jongin.

" mind your business panda!" Kyungsoo immediately reacted and go back on cooking.

               -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After the delicious meal kyungsoo serve the desserts and they all slaughtered the ice cream. 

" kyung" jongin called the older and without hesitation d.o went to jongin.

" ne?" He ask looking at the younger latter sitting in the couch watching some drama that is played in their T.V

" come here let's watch" jongin selfishly commanded.

" go on kyungie we'll do this" lay said pushing the younger to jongin. Kyungsoo sat beside jongin slowly as he groan.

" My back hurts" kyungsoo groan as he massage his sides.

" come here" jongin said as he slowly pull the older beside him and let him rest on his shoulder hugging him in motion

" you've worked hard today, rest now hmm?" Jongin whisper making d.o flush and hide his face. Without his proper order jongin kiss kyungsoo's forehead that made the singer flinch and blush different shades of red.

" i'm sleepy " he whisper and slowly drifted on his slumber on jongin's shoulder. Without them noticing they both fall asleep on the couch jongin hugging kyungsoo.

" they look cute" chanyeol deeo voice was heard through silent whisper.

" jealous?" Baekhyun said which is a very bad choice he thought since chanyeol suddenly turn to him dawning the older one

" how could i be jealous?" He said in deep husky voice.

" we-well the way you look" baekhyun stutter as he back away until he felt the cold wall behind him making him flush cold sweat visible on his temples. reminding him of what happen at the basement

" i can't be jealous " chanyeol said putting his arms at the both sides of baekhyun which made the boy flinch and look beside hin cause their faces are centimeters away from each other. when chanyeol moved forward and close his lips on baekhyun's ears

" you look rather cute" chanyeol said exhaling a hot breathe on baekhyun's ears making baekhyun's knees weakin.

" jaljja" chanyeol said and pulled away, turning hs back on the older putting his hand on his lips and started cursing why did the hell he even do that

On the other hand baekhyun is faze om what happen baekhyun's heart beating ng fast as if he ran a 10K marathon.

Did he remember the kiss?  Please don't

Baekyun thought

Xoxo

Omo Chanbaek is getting naughtier.

I'm so disappointed now!! First kris now luhan then Tao!!! The hell!!. All i'm holding now is the hope that This was all a concept of their group!!

Arghhh!! Huhuhuhu i still can't imagine this!!
Anyway i'll keep this up on my imagination so please bear with me, ne?

Kiss&Hug