Chapter 16 •﹏•

"K....Kris... no.... please ahh stop " Tao moaned as he felt kris Hands travel down his crotch massaging the already hard member he had since he just woken up with some lewd dream

"Stop? but this here seems want me to continue" kris squeeze him teasing the hell out of tao. Kris has been amused on the youngers reaction to everthing he does. Like how flushed he is after doing such things.

" the ... others will hear us... ahh " he manage to said between his pants and moans.

"they will if you don't stiffle those moans. i heard you calling my name last night was it me who your dreaming. your moans last night was pretty loud too" he said teasing tao more. The pace of his hands become faster and harder.

"k...kris i can't" he was about to moan loud when kris kissed him stifling the moan making Tao cum on kris hands. Kris continued to kiss tao entering the younger rappers mouth with his skillfull tongue.

"my tongue is numb" tao whispered. kris kissed tao's head and pull out his hands on tao's pants careful not to scatter the cum more. he grabbed a tissue and wipe his hands.

"aren't you releaving that?" tao ask pointing at kris boner visible on his pants.

"it's just a morning erection " he said but he himself know it is not he gotten hot and gave himself a boner.

---

" i didn't sleep well last night" Chen said they are all taking their breakfast

" why is that? " chanyeol ask sitting next to baekhyun savoring his breakfast.

". someone kept moaning in the wall. " chen boldly said making kris and tao choke on their coffee

"you guys okay?" Luhan ask

"yeah" kris answered. Chen and xiumin's room is just right beside the Kristao's so it is obvious that he'll hear those moanings.

" i want to say sorry to chen" tao whispered on kris

"don't dare" he said glaring at the panda.

"what?!!" tao said.

----

"hey do you know the new neighbour?" D.o ask kai but kai just shrug

"this week we will be free on any work it's a 1 week holiday" suho announced making all of them cheer in joy

" at last a long sleep!!" Lay said

"you coming with me" lay speak grabbing suho in their shared room..

"hey wait... why?! " suho struggled .

" do you wanna buy some bubble tea? " luhan asked sehun and he nod leading the older to their room ro change.

"i still wonder why the youngers are more manly than the olders" chanyeol suddenly said making Xiumin, D.o and baekhyun glare at him

" what?!!" chanyeol defend. coilong at chen's back.

"stop teasing them will ya, let's go xiumin" chen said dragging the protesting oldest inside the music room.

"cha..chanyeol can i ask you something?" baekhyun ask on the rapper who is casually browsing his instagram.

"hmm?" he just said without looking at baekhyun he ask more but the younger just wouldn't look at him! ...

baekhyun gets irritated and grab the phone on chanyeol hands who keep on protesting

"give it back to me willya!! " chanyeol groaned and trying to snatch the phone on baekhyun but since he was lying on the sofa baekhyun just kept his hands up. But suddenly chanyeol stand and towered the Lead singer. Baekhyun blushed at how chanyeol's chest felt on his back.

Baekhyun kept the phone front away since chanyeol is reaching from the back.

" gimme it please, i'm looking at dara unnie's instagram pal-" Chanyeol didn't finished his sentence when Baekhyun pushed the phone in him

"EAT YOUR GODDAMN PHONE!! GIANT!" Baekhyun shoutef and stomp his way to the shared room. Everyone's head popped out of the rooms after hearing the shout and glared at the Exo K rapper stand shocked at what happened

" What did i do again? " chanyeol complained

XOXO

slow Updtie..

Huhuhuhu college..

Btw is it true Luhan and Kris os coming back this 14? ..

Wahhhh EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT!!

BAYYA

Kiss&Hug