Chapter 12

Chapter 12

It's been exactly 1 week and a half since claire became a maid on exo's dorm cleaning their place secretly..

"Hey" jie lin appeared from nowhere

" Hey" she greeted back while fumbling on her bag..

"Mr. SooMan want to talk to you" she whisper..

Being a Trainee is a competition for all of them.. The younger the better, The more talented the more chance to have an early debut.. They need to gain trust of the staff and all .. So if they know that Soo man wants to talk to a trainee it means Bad news or Good news..

And claire try herbest to hide that SooMan is her uncle or else they'll only use her for their own selfish reason.Even jie lin don't know but claire knows that she will be debuting soon since she is so talented.

Claire grab her things and went on her uncle's office

" Hey " soo man greeted

" Hey.." Claire said .. She sit on the free chair infront of his desk and he rest his back on the big leather chair he's sitting on ..

" Is there any problem?" Claire asked and he shake his head ..

" You know you're debuting soon right?" he asked and she give him a nod

" Well you see i'm telling this to you first since i want to aware you that being a talent of SM Town isn't just an easy thing .. You're going to practice 8 hours a day and if your group debut is a hit it will be 24/7 in a day" he warned claire and she give him a warm smile

" Uncle i enter this cause i love music and those things won't be a bother to me" she said reassuring him..

" Fine i'm just saying and the MV is great , many netizens start to think who are you and it will be a hit if they know that you're a trainee. for now you'll be moving at SM Dorms. your floor is between Fx and Exo so you can also get a better access on your request " he supported claire gave her thank and went back at the practice room doing vocal practicing ..

---

After the tirig day . Jie lin , Claire and Gina make their way through their favorite cafe .. a bubble tea shop near the SM Dorms ..

Gina order while the two wait for gina.. a few more minutes a waitress came with a tray in her hands.

"Here is your milk tea," she said giving me my pearl milk tea.. and giving some green tea ice cream to jie lin while a jasmine tea for her.

" Seriously did you heared about the news.. lay hurt himself again and luhan .. who in their right minds will put a used tampon on someone else's bag. and it's luhan God!!" she exaggerate . Gina is Luhan's fan amd she ship Kaisoo so much aling with Hunhan and she's cool about it to.

After a minutes of talking this and that two guys wearing a mask, shades and a cap enter the cafe making me avert my eyes .. they ordered something and make their way through the far end corner of the restaurant taking the sit their .

" Hey isn?t that luhan? " jie lin ask making claire analize them .. 'yeah i think so to.' Claire thought and looking at the other guessing to be sehun cause claire saw what he just order .. Bubble tea ..

" Oh My God that's luhan!!" gina squeled making me put claire put her hands on gina's mouth cause the costumer is lookin at them

" Oh..... hey" she added making both claire and jie lin laugh .. they decided to stay for a bit .. suddenly a group of girls came in highschool uniform looking at luhan and sehun giggling .. and their phone came out look like their texting someone ..

" This is bad" claire said putting my coat jie lin and gina looked at the girls and read what i mean geabbing thir bags and putting their coat and scarf on we make our way through luhan and sehun

" Hey " clairesaid and they both look up their cap and mask are took of so they are noticed ..

" oh hey " sehun said cause they know that they are trainees ..

" We better go Now!" jie lin exclaimed giving a sign about the girls texting .

Sehun and luhan grab their mask and cap putting it on and making theirway through the glass door but stopped by raging fans ..

" Shit this way!" gina said guiding them on the side part .. they run and run and run and run until they stopped at some random narrow street ..

" Hey claire you're bleeding " jie lin said making her touch his neck .. it's so bleeding and some of the blood dried cause of the cold weather..

" Give me some mirror" she asked and sehun give his iphone . She looked at it leaving a nasty 3 straight lines '

"maybe some fans scratch me and i didn't think to put on some scarf,.. " She said

" I'm sorry it's our fault if we just be more careful" luhan said

" No it's fine " claire said giving a reassuring smile

" We better get back on the company " gina reminded and they all nod .

They carefully used the bus gina and jie lin let them borrow their scarfs so they wouldn't be notice . and opening putting the code on.. and some staff saw them

" Hey Mr. Sooman called all of you a few minutes ago " he said making all of them look at each other and know their doom

XOXO

Hey guys .. Overdose era is ON!!

COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND VOTE IS STRONGLY APPRECIATED

Kiss&Hug