Chapter 3

Chapter 3

" Then it's settles it we'll see you after 2 days claire. we should go now" sabi ng mga producers at nagbow sila sa isa't isa

Kinuha na ni claire and bag niya making her way through the door when sooman stop her

" Claire, are you sure about doing the part time job?" sooman asked her and she smiled deligently on her uncle

" Of course uncle, i should go now bye!" she skipped her way out of the building and through EXO's dorm..

She stopped over a bus stop and stepping through the SM DORMS..

Pumasok siya sa elevator, pressing the button 4 .. ang half ng building ng Dorms ay sa exo dahil

Sa madame sila ..

Pag labas niya ng elevator pniress niya ang password ng pinto at sinusian and door knob.. medyu tight na ngayun ang SM sa mga talents nila dahil sa nangyare kay D.O about the stolen undie

Pagpasok pa lang ni claire sa hallway kita na ang kalat ng mga sapatos at mga medyas.. sa dulo ng hallway ay may isang pinto..

She walked a bit trying to avioid the shoes that is sprawled all over the hall way. She opened the door and the living room welcomed her. a big TV is placed in the wall with lots of cd and a 2 large speakers at both sides.. Clothes, Cds, papers, head phones, junk food wrapper and some jajjamyeon plates still have chopsticks on and everything. The cushion and pillows of the sofa are also in the floor.

She just smiled and put down her bag and jacket along with her scarf leaving only in her light green turtleneck longsleeves. Tinupi niya ang pants niya at naghanap ng apron sa kitchen..

" I think i'll start with the kitchen first.." sabi niya dahil super gulo ng kusina.. Dahil na din siguro sa schedule nila kaya hindi na sila nakakapagligpit ng pinagkainan nila. She cleaned the table which is full of plates and leftover foods. then nagsimula na siyang maghugas at ayusin ang mga pinggan sa dish organizer.

Tapos dumiretso na siya papuntang sala para linisin ang mga kalat.. Grabbing a basket she put every clothes she saw at the basket and put the wrappers and any unnecesary things at the black plastic. Arranging the Cd's and wires ..

There was a 12 huge boxes on the side which is full of things the fans give them .. moving it near the proper place ..

She sigh in the sight of the first bedroom.. which is like a jungle .. The bed sheets are all over the floor clothes and even a boxer are hanging here and there..

Without a second thought she started arranging the bed sheets and drawers putting the clothes she 'thinks' is dirty.

It takes a hour and a half to finish all bedrooms including the music room and the dressing rooms which is full of clothes and some things that the fans gave them..

She looked at the clock.. without noticing it's been 3 hours an a half since she started the cleaning up and cooking for them .. There are total of 2 dirty clothes basket and 2 black garbage plastic..

Pagkatapos niyang walisin at ayusin lahat ng mga maliliit na bagay na nakakalat pa nagpahinga siya ng sandali at kumuha ng isang sticky note at nagsulat dun ..

EXO-sshi :) , Chanbaek-sshi , Kaisoo-sshi, Taoris-sshi, Laysu-sshi and Hunhan sshi :)

Hi i'm your new maid.. well your secret maid :) i hope you appreciate what i did.. i cook something for all of you .. i'm really a big fan of yours :)Don't worry i didn't take anything .. i may be a fan but doing those kind of things isn't my thing :) EXO hwaiting and also i wanna congratulate you on your MAMA award :)

Take care :)

XOXO

Pagkatapos niyang .magsulat ay nilagay niya yun sa screen ng TV. packing her self up and making sure na maayos ang pagkakalagay ng food sa mesa she decided to leave dahil it's only 10 minutes before 10:00 pm..

Well claire is a Boy's Love big shipper :)

XOXO

Hehehehe masyado ba sa english? :p mas sanay kase eii..

Hit COTE PLSS :>

KISS&HUG