Chapter 14 ♘Chanbaek

I'm home and i felt my body numb..

Sehun and Luhan knows me now !!!!!

but seriously i'm cool with it just a bit of excited. I fished out my keys and about to unlock the door when i saw a cooler on my foot.

I opened the door and grab the cooler inside. Placing it on the table and opening it. A Kimchi Spaghetti . I saw a Piece of paper and grabbed it ..

" dear new neighbour.. I'm kyungsoo i just wanna give this to you as a welcome gift as my neigbour and i hope you like it i'm sorry if i didn't give it personally and sorry if it is a small amount a kid named jongin eat most . nice meeting you again" i Chuckled and heat some and eat it as my dinner..

I really have a nice neighborhood but some saesang fans are so disappointing.. They are always outside squeling and all so i can hardly sleep ..

And as for me i need to sleep and have another big day tommorow

.

~~~~~~~~ ♬♪

I woke up early because Exo schedule is 4:00 am to 9:00 o'clock only and i have to clean their dorm and i'm kinda necglecting it because of my own reason like those of the Shinee MV.

I was waiting on my door wearing a simple knee shorts and a green tee and i a handy with a embedded keep calm and love chanbaek. After hearing the elevator ding saying the elevator is coming down. i looked around and make sure that they all left and all is clear. i slowly went on their door pushing buttons and unlocking door knob. I enter and saw the hall way with some pairs of shoea scattered around.. I grab each one of it and looked for some names that will recognize who is the owner of it. Some are from Suho, sehun and Kai and also Tao..

~~~#♕ Author's PoV ♛#~~~