Chapter 15 ☎ Chanbaek ⇨ LayHo

Exo just got back on their radio guesting in Shimshimtapa.

"I'm so sleepy !!!!! " Sehun grumbled and made his way through their shared room .

Again they noticed the changes.

"well thanks Miss Maid!"Chanyeol shout and flump on the sofa. The Other members just get back from their own rooms and see how clean it was.

Baekhyun on entered the room and start changing his clothes he was about to lay on his bed but saw something unfamiliar on Chanyeol's Bed. A Handkie.

He grabbed it and start to unfold the handkie.. Then started to read the embedded words.

After reading it Baekhyun flushed hard and started thinking things.

" why do he have these thing? does this mean something?" he was awaken when he heard the door opened he instinctively put his hands under his bed and look at the giant.

" Hey why is your Face red?" Chanyeol asked and lean forward putting his forehead on the older one. Making Baekhyun redder

" your tiny winny hot" Chanyeol said

and started taking of Clothes .

" Can't you do that inside the bathroom?" baekhyun said and flump in his bed. Still thinking about the Handkie.

~~~'~'~'~'~'~' ♬♪♬♪♬

"hey guys hurry up" suho shout while massaging his temples. suho was about to get out of the dorm when he felt like his head is spinning thousand times.

he felt a strong arms going around his waist. Looking up he saw lay looking at him worried

" Thank you " he whispered as he tried regaining his strength. Exo's schedule has been tight and they have less time to rest . Suho as the leader is more pressured than any of them. Rather than sleeping he will just spend his time thinking about many things .

" sleep " lay suddenly said making Suho look at him

" you should sleep more. stop pressuring yourself" he said making suho fidget . They both made their eay inside the van and lay sit beside suho.

" aren't you sitting on the front?" he asked since lay usually sit on the front sits complaining how noisy the maknaes is ..

" not today, i need to get you to take sleep" he said making suho furrow.

"It's cold i don't wanna sleep" he complain and cross his arms infront of him. Suddenly Lay pulled suho on his chest putting his arms on the older leader.

" now sleep" lay said without realizing both of them drifting in deep slumber

xxxx

Short and late Update..

sorry for it ..