Chapter 22 Oppa? Part 1[ Extra ]

Chapter 22 

[ HunHan ]

" why can't a guy call another guy Oppa?" Luhan ask and sehun stare at him dumb founded

" what?"

" because we use hyung girls use oppa" sehun explained on the older chinese.

" oh it sounds nice when you say oppa, " luhan tease sehun who is fumbling on his laptop. And casually ignoring luhan.

" yah! Stop ignoring me call me oppa!! " luhan insisted but sehun still ignored him with a smirk plastered on his 4D face.

" yah!!" Luhan flump himself on sehun's body without even thinking that his posistion is quite inviting. His legs at the sides of sehun ,their bodies inches away.

Sehun put down the laptop which is at the far end of his knees since luhan occupied his thighs.

" you really want me to call you that so bad?" Sehun ask in a seductive yet husky voice. Making luhan flush

" n-no never mind" he was about to get off the younger rapper but stopped by the arms around his waist.

" let's see" sehun said as he reached to close the gap within their faces..

" oppa?" Sehun whispered with deep husky voice that made luhan flush with the thought sehun was gonna kiss him he closed his eyes which made the younger chuckle and let go pulling his feet and getting off the bed leaving the dumbfounded chinese

----=------

[ LayHo ]

"Oppa?" Suho was startled of what lay said

" no it's hyung and you can just call me joonmyeon" suho said embarrassed about what lay said he didn't imagine that a guy would call him that endearment.

" can't i call you oppa?" Lay insisted making suho more shy about it.

" lay oppa is for girls" suho explained.

" oh you called me lay oppa" lay said cheered on how nice it sounded to his ears.

" n-no i didn-"

"call me again" lay ask moving his face closer to the leader which is trying his best to keep his breathing

" la-lay oppa" he said in defeat, getting a peck on the nose from Yixing.

-------+--------+--------+---------

[ Kristao ]

" hahahah i still can't forget the time tao called minseokie-hyung oppa"chanyeol laugh his ass off as he remember the said event.

" yah! I'm still new to it! " Zitao defended face flushed on the embarrassment he's taking from the teasing of his hyungs.

" arasso arasso, it's night time let's get to sleep now " chen called and they all stand up to get to their rooms.

Kris opened the door for tao and they both entered. A locking sound echoed on the silent room. Tao faced kris Which makes him flinch since kris appeared right infront of him.

" Oppa hmm?" Kris said in a teasing manner.

" i just mistaken calling minseok hyung oppa" tao defended thwir body touching each other.

" well what punishment should i give you tonight?" Kris said a grin present on his face.

" p-please" tao begged but kris tossed his body to the panda falling on their bed.

And it's up to your imagination what happens next.

Xoxo

There will be part 2 ^°^
I had fun writing this one hehehe

Kiss&Hug