Chapter 10 : ChenMin

Chapter 10

They all made their way in the dressing room and finish all preparations they needed, such as doing make-up and hairstyle and also wearing their album theme .. Highschool Students uniform which is combination of black and white .. all of them are nervous cause they will meet their fans one on one even that short moment that they are spending for the fans is worth it..

" Please prepare to go to stage .. " The staff said and they all line up first Exo M who enter the stage first Kris, Chen, Tao, Xiumin, Lay and Luhan .. Followed by Exo K Sehun , Suho, Kai, D.O ,Baekhyun and Chanyeol ..

So they're sitting arrangement from left to right is Chanyeol, baekhyun, d.o , kai, suho, sehun, luhan, lay, xiumin, tao, chen and Kris ..

" We are ONE! Hello we are Exo!" they said in unison and loud cheering is heard from the fans ..

Suho and kris are thanking the fans for coming in their event while the others are busy whispering to each other

" Minseokie" chen whisper

Xiumin on the other hands looked at chen cause he knows only chen calls him that .

" What?" he asked

" Sit beside me" chen muttered

" Where?" Xiumin exclaimed

" beside me " chen said

" Who?" xiumin again asked

" Exchange sit with tao so you can be beside me " chen said

" Why?" xiumin exclaimed

"Hey are you gonna say all the 'W' question?!!" chen half shouted half whisper

" hyung stop whispering on my ears and just move here!" tao said as he pull xiumin to chen and moved to kris

" What are you doing here?" Kris whisper

" What? i'm just one person space to you .. your asking me as if i just came from china " tao said sarcastically

" Your dead tonight" kris said with a smirk..

" Whatever laxy" .. Tao just rolled his eyes

---

The fansigning started .and they all sit and start signing ..

" Chen-sshii.. i really like you!!.. your voice is very wonderful and your just so perfect" the fan squeled making xiumin peek at the corner of his eyes and see chen smiling making him twitch in irritation though he himself don't know why..

Xiumin just ignored the uncertainty and continue greeting and signing the album..

" Hi i'm jiyen .. Xiumin-sshii plss write the person you like the most in EXO" she requested and xiumin start to draw something on the album ..

This time chen is the one who peek at the oldest member.. and see an arrow pointing on his direction and he just looked at it confusedly .. and when xiumin start to write some more he cover it with his free hands and close it giving the album to jiyen..

Just 2 minutes passed they heard a group of girl squeling xiumin see jiyen at the center reading the message xiumin just write making xiumin smirk but change in embarrasmet when the girls suddenly shout...

" ChenMin !!!" making the other members chuckle..

" Hey what did you write..?" chen asked as he nudge xiumin under the table ..

" I'll never tell it to you.." xiumin said and smirk ..

----

I cherish and like all of the members.....

But he ------> is an excemption .. i like most and cherish him the most ..

Dinosaur Troll :3

----

XOXO

Hey sorry for late updates..

Guys sa may mga instagram panu magdelete ng share?

NaTag ko un pic ko kay Chanyeol!!!! kakahiya.. yung friend ko kase same name sila ni chanyeol sa instagram so help me ...,!! kakahiya yun .. guys Message me of you know plsss ..

Comment, Vote and follow is strongly appreciated ..

Love lots guys

Kiss&Hug