╠P╣╠A╣╠R╣╠T╣ ╠O╣╠N╣╠E╣

A/N⁚I KNOW THIS STORY IS SAD IM WRITING IT WHILE MY TEARS FALLING DOWN MY CHEEKS CS I LIVE THE SAME ACTIONS,SO PLS IF YOU GET EASILY SAD BETTER STOP READING THIS BOOK LOVE Y ALL.

brea pov.

till the day he died...,the one and the only one who keep me alive died in a car accident in the same day that he born in 1 january,today is his funeral everyone came all my school my friends,i feel im about to freak out i cant stop tears falling down my cheeks,im just chocked and  thinking to follow him,i cant live without him he is my brother or even more,everytime i think about him i remember all the past,the way he was treathing me,who gonna care about me,who is gonna fill the empty place,who is gonna help me on my homeworks,who is gonna take me out off the all the depression going trough,who is going to convince me to do the thing and not to do it,who is going to buy me ice cream everynight at 12 am,who is going to do trips for me,who is going make fun of me,who is going to make me feel strong everytime i get bullied by the group,who is going to stop me when im doing the wrong time, who is going to give me stalkers vibe when im going to parties,who is going who is going,NO ONE,i lost a part of me,my soul is leaving my body.

the funeral starts and everyone is there i came late,the tears cannot stop they are falling non sensly. 

i take steps till i see vincent cole hacker staring at me,his looks do not look any more bad or rude,he looks guilty but i know his moves,i ignore his gaze facing my brother covered body as i stare at the box where he is [idk what the name of it god] tears cannot stop, my dad doesnt fucking care i feel like he is happy,cause he left the place for him to play however he want...

the story over mY DAD and MY BROTHER.

my brother was working with my dad when he finished his studies in business,when he was working with my dad cree was always stopping from cheating on my mom and start faking work so he was the only thing that stops my dad is cree,and all what my dad want to do is leave him alone or let him go out of the town.

end of the story.

louis,cora,nathalia and saanvi came and sat next to me,they were either crying and they start talking about him.

i shout at them.

[can you please just shut the fuck up i cannot hold it anyfucking more]i shout at them getting up and leaving the funeral, i could feel feet behind i assume its dad.

[hey wait]this voice aint my dads thats vincents.

i turn around and i found him grabbing my wrist.

[what you want vincent]i said as tears stil falling down my cheeks.

[i just wanna say that im sorry for your brother]he said as he stares at me deeply.

[wow the bully came and say that shocked leave me alone]i said as i turn around and him heading back to his seat.

its been 1 month i didnt go back to school no one checked on me even cora,nathalia,louis and saanvi,i think its the end of our friendship,i cannot take off cree out of my mind everytime im in this house evrytime outside,i cannot forget him,im still crying ike he just died,im still freaking out over him,my dad didnt come to the house after the funeral he definitely got his freedom,my mom sometimes she checked on me and left.

[brea get ready you are going school]she said as she opens the door.

[i am not ready to meet people]i said as i i put sheets on me back.

[stop acting depressed brea and get up]she said as she rolls her eyes,and closed the door.

i decided to shut iup cause no one fucking understand me, I AM NOT ACTING I AM FEELING.

i get up and wash my face from the dry tears on my face,and take my bag cause i stay in the same clothes.

i feel so awfull, im not okey im not the old brea anymore, i am a FUCKED UP person who is just leaving this life without any taste,after my brother died i cut my fucking long and regret it,i break my phone,i lost my bestfriends after a fucking lit...

i feel so awfull, im not okey im not the old brea anymore, i am a FUCKED UP person who is just leaving this life without any taste,after my brother died i cut my fucking long and regret it,i break my phone,i lost my bestfriends after a fucking little argument that i was in a bad situation and they not understand me they just left me in the time that i need them what a good friends.no one will ever help one person that loved me was cree,i am just shacking every time i remember him,he never left my tought.

i left i take my ca rbut next to my car was hism,i cant help but i feel like my whole body shacking,tears falling down.

i get to my car i scream as loud as i can breaking down on tears feeling the pain that is physicaly i feel it as its mentally ,i look over my cars mirror in the right i was just awful my hair is fucking messy,my eyes are red and puffy,dark circles...

i get to my car i scream as loud as i can breaking down on tears feeling the pain that is physicaly i feel it as its mentally ,i look over my cars mirror in the right i was just awful my hair is fucking messy,my eyes are red and puffy,dark circles are all over my eyes, i lost weight so much as i was considering myself on the mirror i think to myself 'I AM LOOSING MYSELF SLOWLY...'

i starts my car and drove to the H.S

i place the car in the parking and get to the school,the hall was full of people talking,making out,flirting,happy...

once i get there all the views on me and mumbling 'is that the girl who her brother died  monh ago'

i rush to the restroom, tears fall down my cheeks i feel so weak no one could make me feel strong anymore.

as i was thinking i see vincent and and a girl idk who is she entering the restrom rushing i looked up at them

[cry baby dayummm]vinnie said chuckling.

as i feel weak i didnt reply and left .

the bell rang and i see  old friends laughing on the halls once they see me they roll their eyes at me, then i remember once my brother told me [no one stays].

i walked to the class take the last seat next to the wall,and put my head in the desk waiting for the teacher and the student.

then i feel a presence on the top of me i see the fucking buly vincent cole hacker...