φȺའͲ ƑටԱའ ५

brea pov.

i walked to my car tears falling down my cheeks, i have never thought i'd ever get bullied by friends but everything unexpected happen.

as i hop in my car i put my head in the steering wheel,my hands shaking,bumping my head in the steering wheel,sobbing out loud,where is the one who makes me strong,GOD I CANNOT LIVE THIS LIFE,I AM EXETREMLY LOOSIN MYSELF SLOWLY NO ONE NOTICING HOW IM DYING INSIDE.

i heard knocking in the car window interrupted my thoughts i  wipe my tears and turn down the windows.ITS VINCENT AGAIN...

[WHAT]i said looking up at him.

[what your eyes are so puffy were you crying brea]he said worried, thats weid why is he like that damn.

[nothing can i help you with something]i reply with my shaky voice.

[im sorry about what happened earlier with my friends and your friends]he said looking at me guilt in his face.

[its okey,i think you should go turn someone looking for you vincent]i said looking at his hazel eyes.

[okey bye,its vinnie not vincent]he said turning around chuckling.

i turn up my car windows and head to my house.

vinnie pov.

as school finished i could feel brea presence right in front of us.

[weak ass bitch]miya said giggling

i roll my eyes,idk that she is faking depressed anymore,like everytime she came to school her eyes are red black holes all over her face , the way she start to get dressed, she was having the best style ever,her face stunning, now her face unlight, i think everything affect on her, i don't know and no one knows her relation ship with her brother,i feel so bad for her,i think i affect on her either.

i see her old friends pushing her,i feel bad i wanna kill them all, then jordan and all of them start talking to her with and laugh, fuck i wish i could do something,yeah i bully her and i do not want anyone else hurt her.

i beat jordan ass of what he just do to her and head to her car,i hear sobbing but i can't see whats going on inside, i knock on her windows,she pull down the window she was already break down after what happened earlier i hope i could give her a hug, her eyes were red and puffy but she is still beauifull,no i  can't catch feeling for her .

we talked she was just dy as i see miya presence behind me , this glueass.

[what] i said.

[why are you talking to fucking fake depressed kid]she said madly.

[i have no time to waste for you.]i said looking away.

i turned around i see brea already moved and drove away.

[bye]i said

she rolled her eyes i head to my car and drove home.

i feel the real guilt over brea .