🅿🅰🆁🆃 🆂🅴🆅🅴🅽🆃🅴🅴🅽 17

ᴘʟᴀʏ -ꜱᴇx ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴅɪᴇ- ʙʏ ʟʏᴋᴋᴇ ʟɪ

bre pov.

i head to the car race and we start drove, side of my thoughts fill up with vinnie but other wise im okay with that he will find a way to get over me, i have no hopes on the 4 percent , i have a lot of haters.

i drove the race was hard and groovy and wavy one person get close to me im going to get twisted the worse twist.

minutes pass a 7 cars get twisted in a bad situation.

that time it was my time....

end of brea pov.

3rd person pov.

all brea's friends were anxious and pretty worried, they see 7 cars twisted in bad positions , they got so worried over brea, vinnie's body was literally shaking, he was keeping tears waiting for that shitty race to end without nothing happen to brea.

[god please bless her please] he mumble to himself .

[everything will be okay vincent] saavni replied as she put a hand in his shoulder.

minutes pass, vinnie was closing his eyes , till he hear shouts.

...

it was brea's car , twisted in the air as someone pushed her.

[NOOOOO BREAAA] vinnie screams as tears streams down.

everyone crying non-stop.

brea's accident was so bad...she died.

years pass , everyone follow what brea exactly what she told they still miss her so much, vinnie get with saavni he starts to love her day by day, but he still cannot get over brea he is the one and the only who loves truthly....

vinnie pass through hard days , 3 months in depression but he find saavni and his friends beside him.

vinnie helps brea's mom to divorce her dad cause that what vinnie promised brea.

cora and aaron are now together and he gave her a ring promise.

maddy and jordan get married.

cindy and drarry are the same.

her mom lives her life.

her dad either.

avani and anthony got engaged.

charli and chase are together.

addison and bryce wedding in the next year.

nai and troy are together.

and brea and cree are up,as long as brea wish to meet her brother so she does....

                                                                                 end.