ஜ۩ ۩ஜ 𝔭Ⓐ𝓻т 𝓢ιx 6 ஜ۩ ۩ஜ

ᴘʟᴀʏ -ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ- ʙʏ ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ                          ₀․₀₀◦────────────────◦ ₃․₁₅

BREA POV.

I wake up in vinnies lap i haven't slept like this for too long i turn around i found him already on the top of my head he looks so innocent...

now i feel a bit good but cree still doesn't left my mind at all... 

vinnie moved his head and starts to open his eyes slowly, he rub them.

[how time is it]i said looking over him.

[2 am]he chuckles looking into my eyes.

i smile as he he smile.

[finally i see your smile i hope you stay like that forever]he reply

as he said these words my smile faded quickly .

[i think we should go] i said.

[y-yeah lets go] he replied.

[i can drove you in your car you look tired]he say gently

[how about you how you will get back home.]i looked over him

[walking do not worry]he said as he starts the car.

[no no take my car till tomorrow and take it to school and give me it,okey]i asked him

[okey brea thanks]he smiles facing me.

while we were driving the awkward tension fill the car,but he was always checking me if im okey while he was driving.

the car start to drove slowly which's mean im home.

[thank you driving instead of me ] i said while facing him.

[its okey i hope you become good]he said worried.

[your hugs makes me feel better i swear] i replied.

vinnie starts leaning in getting closer inch by inch, taking stares between my eyes and my lips.

not even seconds i feel his lips on mine gently, i haven't had my first but he was good,he kisses

me gently, i feel so cool the pain slowly left my inside body,all what i was thinking about is the kiss...

we pull away looking into each other eyes, his eyes were so handsome, not complaining, the way his hands move slowly in my waist,the way he stares at me, makes me feel that's not the bully,that's a whole different person. 

i left the car i can't help but smile,i feel like after this see, i get the same smile that i was getting when cree was besides me.

i walk to the basement, of course my mom isn't there, i left to my room and absolutely slept without crying .

vinnie pov.

i just kissed her,her eyes are so beautifull,this kiss hit so different...

i just that we stay like that forever,,,,

next morning

brea pov.

i wake up then i take a shower i feel a bit good today but not really , yesterday hugs affect on me,and kiss...

i change to this and walk to school.

i see my cars presence in the parking that means vinnie at school

i walked in and left to the restroom today i do not have class with him...

-skiptime-end of school.

as i was placing books in my locker, vin pass by, i turn around he winks at me with a smirk.

GODD...