𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝟷𝟻

ᴘʟᴀʏ -ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ- ʙʏ ᴊᴇʀɪᴍɪʜ,ʟɪʟ ᴡᴀʏɴᴇ,ɴᴀᴛᴀꜱʜᴀ ᴍᴏꜱʟᴇʏ

warning.....smut,bad language.'i feel so shy help-'

brea pov.

-skiptime-one year and half.

brea and vinnie start getting obsessed by each other everyday,eveytime ...

vinnie loved her from the bottom of his heart so did brea.

brea in one year start getting the trust of the biggest company in every race, her work was just...wow.

her evolutions are so good.

she won probably in all the races just two races that she lost and which is rare that a girl won all the races, she was always one of the best racers.

vinnie and her friends were always beside her, her daddisappeared, she talks to her mom sometimes.

in that moment she earn a lot of money i mean a lot she become fucking rich, i mean its the job its so dangerous but the money non-stop , they live their life happy, but cree never left beas mind yeahh...

................................................................................................................................................................

today was an unexpected day...

i wake up from vinnies chest by a phone ringing , it was the company....ughh

[hey brea, how are you doing] the assistance asks.

[hey anni im good whats up] i questioned.

[ well brea, the biggest car race that we have waited every 5 years , which is a dangerous race ever will pass in the world in two days brea, come and take your final entrainment please, yk this is the worse car race ever but you have been chosen one of the american racers, i feel so bad.]she stated in a sad tone.

[its gonna be okey anni , i hope nothing will happen to me but that is the life i got choose to it, and im gonna come.] i uttered.

[i hope too , i wish you didn't get chosen, you are taking yourself to danger brea if you don't want to we can replace you brea.] she reassured.

[im not scared of anything anni, im doing the race , if its death its okey....] I mumbled looking over vinnie sleeping 

[okey bye love see ya.] she say.

[bye love] i hung up.

i look over vinnie, my heart start to burn definitely , im taking myself to death by myself and probably im gonna die.

[bae why are you awake] he said in a raspy voice.

[just the company, go back sleep beb im going to take my recent entrainment i love you so much dumbass.] i replied smiling.

[brea we talk about this you wont do the race, i cannot loose you , or seeing you taking yourself to death pls] he required,

[vinnie pls its too late, bye go sleep hun] i responded .

he groan.

i changed to this.

i start to entrain myself, tears falling down my cheeks, im going to loose my self slowly

i met anni.

[hey anni, i wAnt to ask you if someone could replace me , i can't  do it...] i stated as i think about vinnie.

[im sorry, brea, when u hung up i search for someone to replace you cause i dont want you to do it, but there is none, im sorry i wish i could do anything to help you, i do not want you to leave vinnie your relationship is the best.] she hugs me so tightly, as tears running her cheeks, she is a great friend she is the one who helps me always here.

i head to the house.

[hey bebe] i kissed his cheeks.

[beb you look so exhausted everything okey] he asks me putting me into his lap.

[im good vin] i looked down.

[no tell me i know you brea.] he asks caressing my chin gently.

[today i asks anni if se could replace me , then she told me there is no one, i feel so bad.] i stated.

[beb its gonna be okey god will bless and i trust you .] he kisses my head and lead my head to is chest, i feel so safe,

-skiptime-the next day.

i wake up probably knowing my future, i feel so awful, today probably i would like to give vinnie the thing that i wasn't ready for....my virginity, he never press me to do the thing, he was always respecting me even if he need it.

today i will try to make him a bit happy .

cause there is 96 percent im not getting back to life...lets do it.

A/N...IDK HOW IM GONNA START THIS CRINGE.

-skiptime-the lunch.

we ate our lunch it was a pasta as i wash the dishes and vinnie was siting in the counter.

[vinnie i wanna do it] i say as i wash the plates.

[wdym luv do what.] he replied

[do the thing vinnie.]  replied looking into his eyes

[sex] i added.

[what, why] he replied confusily .

[i just want to i mean i feel like im ready now.] i replied drying my hands.

[really, are u serious beb] he asked to make sure.

[yeah i am.] i replied.

[are u sure] he asked again.

i nod.

he kisses my lips gently,running his hands down my waist then my butt he grab it , i put my legs around his waist, we continue kissing passionately then it becomes rough.

[ i want you to have the best sex ever...] i whispers into his ears.

he starts to suck my neck slowly, then starts taking off my shirt while getting back to kiss my lips, he crassly unclip my bra and kiss my breasts gently making me let a slight moan

he looks up at me.

[ beb are you sure] he asks again.

[yeah fuck it] i mumbled.

he take of my sweatpants, then take off my panties by his teeth

A/N...SAD SEX....HELP-

i take off his shirt and than his pant kissing his v line.

i take his boxers it was so hard...

i suck his dick as he let out i loud moan.

[ahhh b-beb] he moaned

h then turn my back and start digging his on my hole.

making me scream his name, its my first even tho he dig gently it still hurt.

the pain instantly changed in a pleasure.

[get it vin] i moaned.

[babe ok just tell me when u cum.]he gently said.

....

[now vin] i said.

WE FINISHED THEN I LIE DOWN WITH HI TOMORROW IS HELL...

A/N...I CANT THIS IS SO BAD IDK WHAT ACTUALLY APEENED OR WHAT WILL HAPPEN LET ME END THIS.