卩卂尺ㄒ ㄒ卄丨尺ㄒ乇乇几 13

ᴘʟᴀʏ-ʏᴋᴡɪᴍ- ʙʏ ʏᴏᴛ ᴄʟᴜʙ

A/N....HELLO BEBES I HOPE Y'AL DOING GOOD THE STORY SOON TO END BE READY. PLAY TE SONG

-skiptime-one week after the they get together.

vinnie is now living with brea, they were happy together...

brea pov.

i wake up in vinnies chest his hands all over my waist he looks so peacpeaceful.

i get up lightly to not wake him up.

i brush my teeth and wash my face.

and head to the shower.

light smut warning ⚠ 

i start the water as i feel pair of hands on my waist....vinnie

i turn around, i kissed him slightly we absolutely just make out i actually cannot do anything , im still virgin and im not ready he respect it so much which makes me love him even more.

we finished to shower and changed to this.

[bae get ready we will go out] he said in an excited tone

[where re we going love] i asked as i put the lips lotion before one hour pass. 

[to sign you up to car races darling] 

[wait what really] you replied

[yep] he was excited.

i ran and hugged him so tight, i take my phone and we left to the car.

[are you excited beb] he asks as he put his veins hands on my tight.

[ofc my dream is slowly coming through]   i smiled looking up at him.

we finally lead to the agency.

its been 3 hours since they show me around and test my driving then they accepts me...

they tell me tomorrow to do a little race by myself.

-skip-one month.

finally today was my first race of the race i wear the regular outfit and hop in the car that i was entraning my self in, they were shocked that a 19 yo could do the best car ticks which they trust me faster and now im here.

vinnie,saavni,charli,maddy,jordan,aaron,louis,nathalia,cora,avani,addison were there even my mama she was excited seeing doing my dream .

 i hugged them all, vinnie hugged me so tight makes me trust myself...

[beb be safe, always trust the process, you are fine, do not panic okay brea] he whimpered into my ears sending Chile down my spin...

[ily vincent]i mumbled taking slowly away from the hug looking at him.

[can i kiss you , you are doing the lotion right]he asked.

i nod we kiss a passionate kiss i pull away and hug each oter again.

i go back and the race starts, i was nervous but then i remember cree and vinnie tell me trust the process, so i did...

i drove as fast as the regular speed tell , i was good i was in the second car, till a car start trying to attack me in the walls right besides me, i got really anxious ...

after a lot tries i push the car with all my strength , it twisted now the top its in the road...OH SHIT, I DIDN'T MEAN , WHAT IF HE GO FAMILY NOOO WHAT DID YOU DO BREA...I felt so badddd a tear fall down my cheek, i starts to back up slowly,then after minutes , i remembered vinnie, do it brea do it win the race.

i take all the speed and i sped till i was the 5th then the 4th then 3rd then the 2nd then....the 1st

i continue be the 1 st till the race ends...

i won....wait I FUCKING WON.

i look over vinnie screaming, hopefully he is grateful....