✎♨ ραᖇ𝔱 𝓼𝓲𝔵tⒺ𝓔ภ ➀6

ᴘʟᴀʏ -ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ- ʙʏ ꜱᴜʀꜰ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ

brea pov.

i wake up in vinnies chest the way he makes me warm, i cannot believe im probably going to leave hi, but kinda someone will treat him much better than i do...

vinnie rubs his eyes and kisses my forehead.

[good morning hunny, are your legs hurt.] he asks worried 

[no im fine beb.] i replied looking up at him.

[won't you get ready for today] he asks gently.

[no let me stay on your chest a bit i felt warm] i smiled.

[however you want queen.] he kisses my forehead again.

-skiptime-30 min.

vinnie wakes me up playing with my hair.

 i get up and change to this, i have to pretend im okay or im never gonna be.

vinnie and i head to where the race is.

[babe pls chill im always beside you you are going to be back to me and to us] he said as he put his hand into my tight but  tear left his eyes, i wipe it then whispers ' i love you' then i left inside to changing rooms,.

and avani,charli,chase,anthony,addison,bryce,saavni,nathalia,maddy.cora,jordan,aaron,troy,drarry,nai,cindy,mom,dad are there.

the race starts in 20 min so i decided to go over them and talk to them....probably my last words.

i hugged troy.

[troy look over here,cora loves you and you love her either right so take her on a date.] i hugged him tight.

[hey jordan maddy i love you guys so much you helped me so much, soo .....im stay together  id love that yk...you guys my power.] i laughed as i try to keep my tears.

[aaron ily you are so handsome take care of your work please and come here 'nathalia crushing on you for too long do not tell']i pointed at him as hug him.

[ i-i won't ] he cried .

[nai you are so beautiful im sorry over everything ik you have liked vinnie and i am sorry i love you, ypu have such a good humor keep it.] i hug her do tight.

[its okay now im dating louis yk., ily more brea u will get back]

[cora baby i love you he best blondie ever huh,get ready for your date with aaron] i hug her she cried out.

[darry,cindy the cutest thing ever see, i love you guys keep going follow your dreams ok] i tell them and hug them both.

[avani baby, i always find you beside me when ever i want you,  love you, you are so pretty, keep doing clown make up don't give up] i laughed as i wipe my tears and hugged her.

[chacha,chase please take of her she is not ready for a break down keep her safe always in your grip,charli never give up going renegade joking, if you hit 100 m you could hit 200 and 300m ad more ily remember] she cried a silent cry and sobbing .

i hate seeing them all crying they make me weak.

[bad bleep hub i love you keep going do not listen to haters and drop a new serie i want to see it if im gonna be alive if im not im always seeing ily, bryce she  loves you so much keep her] i hugged them both,she cried smiling even bryce.

[mom, listen i am so sorry over everything i have ever done to you, i love you, i-i um i need to tell u something moma , listen before cree died he knows that- umm my my dad cheating on you with his assistant, pls mom hear me out you need to move on, we didn't tell you cause we were worried on you,pls get divorced leave your life get this keys of the villa it in Beverly and live your life, if i'm gonna get back to life im gonna help you to divorce him ,if i didn't vinnie will ok, i love you so much.]i hugged her so tight as i give her a house keys.

[you are going to get back to life.]she breakdown crying.

i go over my dad.

[ dont you dare ever hurt her leave er the fuck alone and mind your own business, you are the problem of my brother death i hate you  fucking hate m.r beynon]i whisper in to his ears.

[saavni , my ginger , i love you take care of yourself and vinnie i know you liked him for soo long and thank you for leaving me be with him i think its your time to shine right...] i chuckled and tears fall down my cheeks again.

[ i love you brea i love you] she mumbled .

i hugged her then walk over my soul.

[brea pls you are gonna be okay a-and you will get back to me and get married and get babies and die  togeth-] he said breaking down in tears.

[vinnie i love you remember, there is 96 percent im not gonna get back look at all the roads they are dangerous, please do not take hope im gonna be back cause you will hurt yourself, hear me out, im always with you , always, live your life do not think about me cause im not getting back , you will find someone always beside you saavni , will help to forget me trust she loves you better than me, love her and live together date each other, get married , take my villa and live with er she is beautifull,smart,loves you , okey i love you so much, you are the boy and the only i loved...] i kissed him and hug him so tight.... he breakdown than anyone do it breaks m heart truthfully, i hate my self and the day i joined this job.

i left his hug i felt so cold after that, i blow a kiss and left.

[I LOVE Y'ALL REMEMBER, LIVE YOUR LIFE GUYS HAPPY.] I SHOUT AS I WIPE MY TEARS.

[i guess im coming cree] i mumble to myself then the race starts.

a/n note....im crying over my book tf, it still the next part my fingers are hurting now lvy guys...