ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᴱᴱᴺ ¹⁴

ᴘʟᴀʏ -ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ- ʙʏ ʙʀᴀxᴛᴏɴ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ

brea pov.

i won..i won...CREE I DID IT.

i walked to the changing room, i changed to a black crop top and a wide brown shorts , and a hoodie if its cold.

i walked outside i found vinnie,and all of my friends and mom.

[VINNIE I DID IT] I SHOUTED RUNNING TO HIS GRIP.

[you did it bae you did i know and i told you love] he replied while kissed my neck holding my waist tightly.

[can i] he signals to my lips if he can .

i nod.

he lean in slowly his lips holding mine, his hands one of them sneaking down my waist and one in my chin.

it was so passionate and gives me butterflies that makes my heart beat faster.

we kissed and when we pull we smile for how good it was till saavni interrupts us , i didn't want that moment end...

[and us....no hugs] she asked 

[of course come here baes.] i hugged them tightly , they were all happy over my work.

[ i know that my princess will do it.] vinnie sad as he hold my waist.

[ stop guys you make me feel so single ] charli chuckled.

[you already have chase so shut up] we laughed and we enjoyed time....

-skip one week-

i checked on the guy that i twist his race car, he was doing good and he apologized  so i did 

so we becomes friends....

[vincent bae wake up please....] i shake his shoulders lightly.

[ what brea...] he turned to the other side of the bed groaning.

[just open your eyes first] i turn his body facing me.

[yes sunshine] he stated as he pulls my waist toward his body.7

[so basically today its my reward of the race that i won early.] i replied turning my hands toward his torso.

[okey bebe go get ready i love you] he kissed my head.

anyways i take my money it was 9,5 thousand dollars 

so we decided to buy our dream house and buy for vinnie his dream car and hide a bit of money for the future.