קAят 𝐍ᶤηᵉ 9

ᴘʟᴀʏ - ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋꜱʜᴏᴡ- ʙʏ  ᴘᴜɴᴋɪɴʟᴏᴠᴇᴇᴇ

A\N NOTE... hey baes ik i havent update tyesterday i was a bit tired of school yk and with all of that i got a problem in my window, thank you so fuking much over 62 views over less than week im so grateful to have you guys, you do not obligated to vote, stay comfortable with everything ya doo pls,i just wanna tell you guys the picture i put in the tp right there they are the vibes that you are leaving in, rain,dark ykk,btw play this music while reading for the best experience,it will be much better trust me cause im writing this music while playing it just fire, and i know probably i have bad spelling cause english isn't my first, french it is, and pls stay on cause the end is just fire on my mind and also the next story love y'all drink 9 cups of water in the day, wear masks,read books,learn a new language,try to move on from the bad habit,take a fresh air everyday,and stay positive pls everything you are passing  through will be okay and you will make fun of your behaviors in the future....luf ya.

.

.

.

.

brea pov.

i feel pair of hands on my waist and a head in a dirty blonde hair,while his curls tickling my neck,giving me real butterflies running all over my body, its VINCENT.

[hey vincent] i murmured into his ears while smile grow into his face and mine.

[brea , you look so beautiful when take care of yourself, pls stay like that it makes me so happy] he beg while looking all over my body making me blush so hard.

[thanks bestayy, i will try] i sighed while looking into his hazel eyes.

[wanna drink] he requested.

[no, i do not drink] i chuckled.

few seconds of making deep eye contact with vinnie.

saavni shout...

[BREA COME OVER HERE WE MISSED YOU] she shout.

[excuse me vincent we will talk later i promise] i offered with a smile on my face.

[ofc brea it doesnt matter, i will just drink a bit and join kio, drarry and jordan] he smiled.

i waved and walk over the girls, they were all there, charli,avani,cora,saavni,nathalia,maddy,cindy,madi,addison,mia,kover,dixie,nai....

we talked and they pretty loved me, makes me feel different way, they doesnt pull up cree which makes me feel 10 much better.

vinnie pov.

everybody was coming, i do not see brea presence which makes me worried, i was drinking for a bit till i see a medium height girl in a dark brown dress and a fluffy light beige jacket over her shoulders, probably the dress is simple cause the girls in the party they wearing fucking short dresses which its a bit disrespectful but... fun,her dress is simple but who wear it makes it pretty all over this girls in the party, the way she choose two different color, with a brown converse no heels, different.

her make up is so light it looks like there is no make up on, which makes her more different than the other girls, i wouldn't compare her to others cause she is so much better, i love when she cares about herself makes me truthfully happy.

i hide behind her held her waist, my curls tickling her neck, ikk its one week that we start to being friends, ut what should i do i cannot keep myself seeing this beauty, the way she talks, the way her face just natural,the way she dresses when she cares about herself,the way she walks is just charming,noting worse on her, everything its all insane about her, her soul everything...