𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

yes i copy and pasted parts from the prologue, who's asking?

DAY HAD FINALLY COME, and [name], having had a good rest for the first time in a while, felt energized

DAY HAD FINALLY COME, and [name], having had a good rest for the first time in a while, felt energized. she would hopefully meet a vampire today who would turn her and then she would save her father and they would live happily ever after.

she was trying to decide whether to go in the morning or evening, finally deciding to go in the evening, realizing that if she really was hoping to find a vampire evening would be her best bet, since that's when they would actually be able to come out. she was a little conflicted however, seeing as if she were to leave during the day and found herself in danger she could easily run outside to safety.

she spent the rest of the day pacing around her apartment, fidgeting with anything and everything as she waited for the day to pass by.

when her phone rang signaling it was time she shivered with excitement as she decided to get ready for her 'stake-out'. aiming for a subtle look, she dressed in a mostly black outfit, pairing it with sneakers in case she needed to run and though she doubted she could outrun a vampire she'd rather die trying if she was gonna die either way.

grabbing her phone, keys and wallet she made her way out of her house and to her car. 'do vampires like pastries?' she thought.

'i'm gonna get pastries.' she decided as she drove to a bakery first.

she drove for a few hours before making her way to the neighborhood where she parked and stepped out of the car, holding the pastry box of course.

there were a few kids playing ball, she walked over to them and waved as she placed a smile on her face, but the kids had a scared look on the faces.

"s-strange lady don't hurt us! or the nice mister will deal with you!!"

"yeah what Ami said!"

[name] was a little confused, before she looked down then she realized she was dressed in black, holding a box whose contents they couldn't see.

she did take notice of the 'nice mister' they mentioned, and thought perhaps he was the reason for the low crime rate in the neighborhood.