𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

this chapter is currently unedited and proofread, apologies in advanced for any errors

THE CAR RIDE BACK WAS SILENT, save for a few laughs here and there from [name] as she rewatched the videos they both took of the sea creatures

THE CAR RIDE BACK WAS SILENT, save for a few laughs here and there from [name] as she rewatched the videos they both took of the sea creatures. she raised her head after she was done with a few of the videos, there was a store she recognized a few feet ahead of them,
"wait! park here, i wanna get something real quick!"

"what do you want to get from here that isn't at my house or the convenience store beside?"

"don't worry about it!"

after a lot of persuading he accepted and parked right at the store, crossing his arms as he asked her to get out of the car. thanking him, she went inside the store. the layout was pretty similar to the store's other branch back in her hometown so she was able to make her way to the aisle she was looking for pretty quickly, the aisle with teas. once she selected her pick she made her way to the meat section and got a few.

she soon returned to the car holding two grocery bags in hand, buckling her seatbelt and signally for the raven haired man to continue driving.

she ended up falling asleep soon after, and once they got back once they got back to his house he woke her up, yelling "we're here! get out of my car." she rubbed her eyes and yawned standing as she got out of the car, she stretched before she began taking slow steps towards the front of the house.

once in the house she took her shoes off and made her way to the bedroom she was staying in, flopping on the bed and falling asleep again. baji only turned the lights off shaking his head as she slept.

as it turnt out sleeping in layers of winter clothes was not a good idea as she woke up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. she carried the grocery bags and put them away then took a quick shower and changed into comfier clothes before going back to sleep.

❣︎

waking up with a light stretch [name] got out of bed, feeling a sharp pain in her shoulder. she groaned and placed her other hand on the shoulder and began flexing it, she did so while walking downstairs where she found baji watching the microwave intently, staring harder she noticed to bowls of peyoung yakisoba in the microwave.