𝐬𝐢𝐱

this chapter is currently unedited, apologies in advance for any errors

THE [H/C]-NETTE REACHED DOWN to pet the cat, and it quickly nuzzled itself into her soft touch

THE [H/C]-NETTE REACHED DOWN to pet the cat, and it quickly nuzzled itself into her soft touch. "yeah i have a few."
the cat soon climbed into her hands, and she stood up while still petting its head, "can i see the rest of them?"

"they're sleeping right now, and i don't want you to bother them."

she nodded in understanding before he left and returned a mere few seconds later holding a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants. "you can wear these to sleep for tonight if you want."

she moved the cat to where she was comfortably holding him up by just one arm and took the clothes in the now freed hand,  "thank you."

as he left the room the [h/c] haired girl examined the clothing. the black t-shirt had a popular shoujo anime couple on it and the gray sweatpants were just, sweatpants.

the shoujo anime she recognized, was an oldie that had recently gotten a reboot. she put the clothing on and folded her old ones somewhere visible so she'd remember to take it back to her car. then she held up the cat and walked out the room, navigating her way back to living room,

the house had a simplistic design to it, the furnishing was done in minimalistic colors, whites, grays, browns and blacks. and there wasn't too much of anything. the living room had a tv on the wall, and below it was a slightly elevated surface that held a vase.

in the middle was a low table on a mat, a couch not too far away from it. a few paintings brought splash of color to the walls and a few group photos with friends here and there.

baji was seated relaxed on the couched as he watched, whatever he was watching. "you watch [shoujo name]?" [name] said pointing towards the graphic design on the tee she had on.

"yes i do, do you have a problem with it?"

"no i like it too, it's very cute."

she sat herself down on the couch beside him trying to watch what he was watching but wound up confused as he was already on the fourth season and ended up using her phone for the whole time she was seated there, until eventually she fell asleep.