𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

this chapter is neither edited nor proofread, i apologize in advance for any errors.

WAKING UP RELUCTANTLY BAJI RUBBED HIS EYES, muttering a low "what?" as he ran his hands over his face

"i made something, come on!"

he gently removed the felines he had previously been cuddled with from his figure, softly placing them in their beds. the cat wriggled a little and a slight panic was apparent on baji's face out of fear that the cat had woken up. upon realizing that the cat was still fully asleep he tiptoed to where [name] stood.

they walked downstairs as [name] made a 'tada' motion as she presented the setup she had made for their movie night binge.

"this is what you woke me up for?" baji said, sounding annoyed. however, it was a ruse, annoyed as he may have sounded, he could not bury the nostalgic feeling that he got from this, he thought back to his best friend, with whom he would often have binge nights, and then he thought to how said friend was only mortal, and had now died, while he was stuck eternally living. 

before his thoughts could further spiral, the savory aroma of the skewers filled his senses as [name] took the foil sheet off the skewers.

 "you'll be glad i woke you up once you try one of these, i can't believe you've been living on packaged instant food."

after a lot of disputing, the two decided to binge disney as it was the only compromise they could come to. baji wanted to binge every Natori Yuko movie, while [name] wanted to binge the entirety of the marvel franchise. 

(sorry if you're not a marvel or disney fan, tbh i haven't watched many marvel movies either it was just the first thing that came to mind, and disney was requested by a reader ! feel free to make any requests you have as well and i'll try my best to fulfill)

the two ended up falling asleep before they were able to finish their movie marathon. their heads were both on opposing ends of the couch, baji occasionally kicking [name] in his delirious state of tiredness.