𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

THE [H/C] HAIRED GIRL, having felt as though her previous statement had already signed her life away, felt a sense of boldness unlike any she had ever felt before

THE [H/C] HAIRED GIRL, having felt as though her previous statement had already signed her life away, felt a sense of boldness unlike any she had ever felt before. of course, she would not say or do anything too trying, she valued her life.

"then, judging by your response, you are a vampire?"

"what's it to you?"

'why does he have to make this so difficult?' she thought. she took a deep breath, continuing.

"i need one for.. something. if you're not, i'll be taking my leave now." she looked up/down at him austerely, she only half regretted saying it so unambiguously. after all, even in the worst-case scenario, she would only get kicked out— or so she hoped.

"you're bold, i like that. okay, we'll talk." he gestured for her to sit on the couch again. she complied this time as it felt like they were finally going somewhere. though the incongruity between his previous blasé attitude and his now engrossed one slightly disturbed her, she ignored this feeling of disturbance, it was only natural as meeting a vampire had been a long and supposedly unattainable dream of hers— moreover, the one she had found was faintly cooperative.

they talked for a while, and it seemed he had finally started to get her point. "so let me get this straight, your father is dying, and you want to turn him into a vampire so he's not sick anymore, knowing full well you could die trying?" she nodded profoundly.

"you must like your dad a lot, huh? i liked my mom a lot too, i would've done just about anything for her." he stared pensively at the wall. [name] remained silent, she could tell this was a grievous memory for him.

"well, in any case, i can't help you." he grinned. a stupefied expression made its way to her face as she turned her head with such force her neck made a faint 'crk' sound. "huh?? what do you mean you can't help me?"

"just that, i can't help you. you don't want to live forever, if you were to live forever, you would only be sad."

"however, if you can prove to me that you enjoy life enough to live forever i might change my mind."

she looked at him dubiously, "what do you mean by that?"

he flashed a toothy grin at her, "over the next few weeks, we'll hang out together!"

of all the things he had said to her, this was the dumbest. she decided not to spend time reflecting on it; if all it took to save her father was hanging out with some vampire for a few weeks, it was certainly doable.

finalizing the deal with a firm grip on each other's hands, she agreed. grinning, he asked, "well, first things first, have you ever had peyoung yakisoba?" she shook her head no, and almost instantaneously she felt fingers wrap themselves around her wrist, followed by the feeling of her body getting pulled off the couch.

"let's go then!" he said, still pulling her towards the door. the [h/c] haired soon gave up on trying to stop herself from getting pulled, and they walked side by side to the convenience store. until she realized a very crucial detail both had not ascertained yet. "i just realized, i don't even know your name."

the black haired male turned to face her, his signature grin on his face. "my name is baji keisuke!" she nodded in perception, followed by introducing herself as well. "my name is [name] [l.name].

as they walked to the store they spoke about meaningless things before they soon arrived at the store. as he walked in the store the clerk gave a slight respectful bow, "good evening mr. baji"
he gave the man a nod and headed on to the peyoung yakisoba section where he got two packets of the meal.

the [h/c]-nette held the food in a plastic bag, slightly swinging it as she walked, while the black haired male was pouting, kicking rocks before groaning in annoyance. "they didn't have my favorite flavor, i'm so mad. i wanna burn a car." as soon as the words were out, he turned to her, "come burn a car with me."a perplexed look made its way to her face as she spoke "you can't just go around burning cars when you're angry!"

"why not?"

"well people with cars such as i, have to pay for insurance and stuff. i'm not too sure they cover burns."

"when you can't even go outside during the day will you still be worrying about health or car insurance?"

for a brief second her face fell at the reminder that she would be unable to go outside, before the realization that she wouldn't have to pay for insurance anymore hit, "omg, you're right!" she exclaimed as she pounded her fist into her palm.

❣︎

they were now back at his house and he hadn't burnt any cars, they cooked the noodles, then they ate it. "i see why you would've accepted this as a peace offering!" she spoke as she slurped on her noodles nodding her head affirmatively. the black haired male looked at her with pride for having another person to add to his mental list of 'people i introduced peyoung yakisoba to'.

after they were done eating, she began fixing up to leave, the black haired male soon realized this, "you can stay here over the course of our hangouts, i have two guest bedrooms." she was skeptical about spending the night at a vampire's house but ignored it as she had already pinned the low crime rate to him, and the few people she had met here seemed to hold a great deal of respect for him. "yeah, sure. thank you."

he led to her to one of the spare bedrooms, and the first thing she noticed was how bland it was. she turned around to question his furnishing choices, stopping herself when she noticed a small black cat with a patch of blonde on either ear, "oh my goodness! you have a cat?!"

YALL IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING THIS DUMBASS BOARDING SCHOOL DRAINING THE LIFE OUTTA MEE, WE GOT TESTS LIKE EVERY SINGLE WEEK SOMEONE TELL THE FUCKING ADMINS IT AINT NEVER TJAT SERIOUS BRUHH 🤦🏾‍♂️

anyways! i really am sorry imma try my best to not go on hiatus like that again (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

anyways! i really am sorry imma try my best to not go on hiatus like that again  (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞