CH 29.5: THAT'S KIND OF THE PLAN

If you're reading this chapter, welcome home you filthy person. Take off your shoes, socks and whatever else is necessary, sit back and enjoy the ride. 

p.s. I'm still learning, so let me know what works and what doesn't!

***

Maybe drunk Thea was less inhibited and less in control of her life, maybe Aiden driving the speeding car with absolute precision was really fucking hot. My insides were on fire, liquid smoke running under my veins as he zoomed past the streets, his hand never leaving my thigh for a second. We'd explored much of what we needed to explore already and the prospect of being pinned under him again was exhilarating, especially when I knew there was nothing stopping us from getting what we wanted.

Maybe I was too far gone, maybe I was too excited, but I left all common sense out for the night, tracing the lines on his fingers spread across my thigh. He squeezed once in warning, gritting his teeth, "Thea..."

"Yes, Aiden?" I blinked, leaning in my seat further.

"Be very careful with what you're going to do next."

Laughter spilled from my lips, "And what if I'm not careful?"

Somewhere part of me knew I was playing a dangerous game. This was like playing with flames, and the more I teased Aiden, the worse the ache between my legs got. Aiden swallowed hard, I could see the rise and fall of his Adam's apple, but kept his eyes on the road. "You are in so much fucking trouble, Thea Scott."

Lifting his hand off me, I pressed his thumb over my lips, touching softly across my bottom lip, tugging it across the middle, "I am trouble, darling."

"Of course, you are." Aiden all but snatched his hand away, gripping the steering hard enough that the pads of his fingers turned pink. We parked in his space, Aiden cutting off the ignition and looking over at me. I had rested my head back, staring at this beautiful, gorgeous man, still wrapping my head around the fact that he was mine, and tonight, I would experience all of him, even the parts of him that were hidden and buried deep inside him. Sex was about vulnerability; sex was about power. And I wanted all of it from Aiden tonight. While I took the belt off, Aiden walked over and opened the door for me, helping me out. I stumbled, the wine being stronger than I thought, throwing my arms around Aiden and pulling him into a kiss.

The kiss was amorous, slow and controlled, leading me to nirvana and my end at the same time. The fire in my belly was raging, flames licking up my throat as Aiden pressed me against his car, kissing me deeply and thoroughly like this was the last time we'd ever get to taste each other. I had to dig my nails into his arms as his lips worked their magic. We were close, but I needed him closer, close enough that there was nothing between us – no secrets, no inhibitions, no fears, no doubts, no misunderstandings, nothing. Fisting his shirt in my hands, I brought him forward and he stumbled into me, the contact making him groan right over my lips, "Fuck, Thea."

I didn't realize how far gone I was until I spoke, the hoarseness of my voice surprising me, "That's kind of the plan."

Aiden paused, brushing my hair out of my face and looking at my face. Under his gaze, I continued to burn and glow like a raging campfire, unable to cool myself enough to make it to the elevators, much less home. Wrapping a finger around his tie, I brought his lips down to me again and he obliged, returning my passions. His hands reached between the cool surface of the car and my back, fingers digging into my hips, and relieving the longing I felt for him between my legs, if only temporarily.

"Please," a whisper dropped as Aiden's lips withdrew, ghosting just above, not quite touching, only teasing, tantalizing, burning.

"You're not the only one who can tease." He pecked my lips before pulling away from me entirely, still taking my hand and leading me forward. I followed, the cold air raising goosebumps on my skin. God, how was I going to survive this man?