Ch. 19 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES

Avalon's outfit:
Animal Clinic / McCall House -

Avalon's outfit:Animal Clinic / McCall House -

School -

Chapter Nineteen🎭 Strange Frequencies 🎭

Chapter Nineteen
🎭 Strange Frequencies 🎭

"Do you know him?" Theo asked as they stood around the body in the animal clinic. "His name's Josh. He was a junior." Scott said and Avalon sighed before pulling the sheep back over the body. "Which one did it? The one with the cane?" Scott asked making Stiles and Theo look at each other for a moment, "Yeah." Theo said.

"What are we going to do with him? We can't just set the alarm and leave, that's how Tracy disappeared." Stiles asked and no one answered right away, "Someone's got to stay here with him." Avalon said and Theo nodded.

"I'll do it." Theo said making them look over at him, "It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned." Theo said and then Avalon phone went off making her pull it out to see a text from Liam. "What is it?" Stiles asked and she looked up, "Lydia told me what she saw and heard earlier so I texted Liam to test and see if Hayden is a chimera. Whatever Lydia heard was right... We got another Chimera, which by the way. My suppressed memory conformed me being a Chimera." Avalon said making them all glance at each other.

🎭

"Hayden...? It's Scott. I know that you're scared, but we just... We want to help." Scott asked after knocking on his bathroom door, "I can hear her heart beating- she's really freaked out. What happened?" Scott asked turning to Liam. "She was okay when we got here. I went to text you for two seconds and she locked herself in."

"Why?" Stiles asked and Liam shrugged, "I don't know." He said. "She's definitely a Chimera?" Scott asked and Liam nodded, "She said she heard a voice saying 'Your condition improves'." Liam said making them all glance at each other and sigh.

"Okay, that's unsettling..." Stiles said before stepping up to the door, "Hayden? This is Stiles. Your sister works for my dad down at the station? Look, just open the door. You can trust us." Stiles said but Hayden didn't say anything or open the door making him step back.