Ch. 20 - OUROBOROS

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Twenty🎭 Ouroboros 🎭

Chapter Twenty
🎭 Ouroboros 🎭

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles as Scott walked into the house but walked right past them and up the stairs. "Scott?" Avalon called up to him. She glanced back at Stiles, Theo and Malia before running up the stairs.

They ran into Scott's room to see Scott with his claws in the back of Corey's neck. "Don't get too close." Lydia said as she watched the two carefully, "What is he doing?" Theo asked. "Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." Lydia explained and Theo walked over to get a look.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked and Lydia nodded, "More." She said. "Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason said and then a second later Scott gasped and pulled away from Corey. Stiles and Theo shot out to catch Scott while Lydia and Mason grabbed Corey, "Is he okay?"

"What the hell did you do to me?"

"You'll be all right."

"There's blood..."

"You'll heal."

"Scott-"

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled as he started rabidly drawing on a piece of paper. "I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels, pipes along the walls... There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance, two on both sides." Scott explained and Stiles, Avalon and Lydia walked over and looked at the paper.

"Wait a second... I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember? My dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" Stiles said. "It's the water treatment plant." Lydia said and Scott nodded, "That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

"Scott... Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going." Stiles said as they followed Scott down the stairs. "Liam's my best friend- I'm going." Mason said making Stiles raised his eyebrows, "Oh, did you suddenly get super-wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."

"Well, if you're not going, I could use the help." Scott said and Stiles shook his head, "No, I'm coming as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body, and he wants to make sure that this time, no one steals it." Stiles said and Malia furrowed her brows. "How's he gonna do that?" She asked and Stiles sighed.

"I don't know... But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep." Stiles said and Avalon sighed, "Well I'm definitely going." She said and Lydia went to say something but Avalon stopped her. "I don't care if the Dread Doctors did something to me. My brother comes first." She said.

"We can take Theo." Malia suggested, "Maybe I better stay here... You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey." He said and Lydia sighed. "Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think." She said and Scott shook his head.