Karishma's Surprise 🥀✨

Hi !

Bonus part ! Kyu diya vo nhi pata ! Bas man kiya to de diya ! Aur mujhe aj hi dhamki mili h ki suspense ke chakar me mera kidnap ho jayega ! 🙄🙄 Isliye next part de diya !

Let's start...!!!

Hm was upset ! It was her birthday but ks didn't wish her...leave it she is even not talking to her!

Her sad face was noticed by all...but they can't help her!

Ks on call.....

Offical papers banawa diya h na ?

R: yes mam ! Papers ban gye h !

To apko Pata h na apko kya karna h ?

R: kam ho jayega mam ! Sav arrangements ho gye h ! Jaise apne bola tha bilkul waise hi ! But ap sure h na ap vo karne wali h ?

Yes i'm sure ! Abhi hum phone rkhte h! Hume Zaruri kam h! Ap plan start kar dijiye ...hum apko ghar pr milege !

Call disconnected....ks went somewhere...

It was 5 pm in the evening....Hm was sitting on Badnam's tea stall sipping his zehar !

She came back to her cabin ....and found a beautiful bouquet with unicorn ...chocolates...... Flowers❤✨✨❤❤❤

She was just adoring it

She was just adoring it...when her gaze fell on a card ....it was elegant nd too pretty 😍❤️

She opened it and found a note -

Happy Birthday to my life my gem ❤✨ I know you are upset with me 🥺 As I ignored you

Happy Birthday to my life my gem ❤✨ I know you are upset with me 🥺 As I ignored you ...but I know all your anger will vanish away when you will come to my home sharp at 8 pm ! A gift is placed in your car.. Pls check it ! And if you like that I want you to wear that !

                                        Your Karishma ❤

An ear to ear smile came to Hm's face ...all her sadness faded away! She directly went towards her car and found a gift !