Jaan ❤️😍

Hi !

Buhut tod fod dekhne ka shoq h na ap logo ko ! Av lo tod fod hi karugi mai !

Let's start.....!!!

Anubhav went to talk to karishma.. Followed by others....!!

Karishma! Haseena ji apse baat karna chahti h! Milna h unhe apse...! Ap milegi na ?

Karishma was hell mad at Haseena ! Without answering Anubhav's question she took a flower vase from the side table and throw it on the wall ...breaking the window glass!

They understood she was mad at the moment...it was worthless talking to her...to divert her mind Santu switched on the tv...but to their bad luck...the news channel were showing the news of Haseena's accident!

Karishma snatched the remote from Santu' s hand! With a lot of difficulty she got up took the ivf stand and with all her energy she hit the tv ! ( tut gya yr )

Unaware to the fact what was going on Nitin & Sameer entered with a phone and glass of juice ! Sameer forwarded the glass to karishma ....but she pick it up and then dropped it! Next Nitin forwarded the new one phone to her..it was ringing....!

She pick it up..in no time she recognised it was Haseena ....Kuch nhi phone tod diya ! Bilkul naya phone tha !

Each n every thing that was breakable were broken ....doesn't matter what it was ! Then finally they all left....nd dr gave her sleeping pills ! Otherwise she will destroy the whole hospital!

They told haseena that it would be very dangerous talking to her!

Anu- ap itne bade hadse to bach gyi Haseena ji pr jo toofan filhal so rha h na usse apko koi nhi bacha payega ! Rudar roop me h vo is waqt !

Haseena smiled at his statement....

Uski narazgi sahi  h maine khud ke
Liye uski jaan khatre me daal di ...

Santu- lekin Ms ! Apne km ki jaan khatre me nhi daali ...apne apni jaan khatre me daali thi !

Uff yeh masumiyat Santu ji Ms ke kehne ke mtlb h ki km unki jaan h na to unhone to km ko yani apni jaan ko bacha liya...pr km bhi to ms se Itna pyaar karti h to unhone to km ke man me dar dala diya tha na ki unhe kuch ho jayega.... Cheetah explained!

Oh to Ms aise aa rhi thi...(with their ionic step)

Actually basically mentally emotionally technically mathematically electrically normally naturally and finally humari kuhu se best koi nhi h ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chot hume lagti h dard unhe hota h .....
Pareshan vo hoti h sukoon hume nhi aata ....
Dukh me hum hote h ashu unki akhein se girte h ...
Kayamab vo hoti h khushi hume hoti h.....
Maut Humari aayegi pr humse Pehle vo mar jayegi....
Dil unka dhadkhna band karega saasein Humari sath chor degi ❤

kuhu h to haseena h warna unke bina hum to sirf ek zinda lash the ! Unke aate hi zinda rehne ki umeed mili h hum !

Na jane kya noor h uske chehre pr
Uske aate hi meri adheri zindagi
Sitaro si roshan ho gyi ❤️❤️

Apne pucha tha na Nakash humne aur dost kyu nhi banaye ? Unke janke baad ! Bas Isliye nhi baneye ! Mil to jayege hume hazaro pr uske jaisa koi nhi ! Vo ek hi h ! Single piece na koi unse Acha h  na aur na hi itna pyaara 💙💙 hum zindagi tak haar sakte h unke liye aur vo jaan tak de sakti h humare liye ❤️

..... Here with karishma....

Aditya - beta ! Apko kya zarurt thi aisa karne ki ? Hum kuch na kuch intezam kar dete na !

Karishma replied smiling ...

Dil ka rishta tha bas Isliye nibha liya
Koi gair hota to palat kar bhi na dekhte ...!

Humne jo kiya apne liya kiya ! Kisi aur ke liye nhi !

Vo rooh ki tarah h mere jisam me
Vo chala jata meri maut ka pegam de kar .....!

Humne jo kiya apni jaan bachne ke liye ! Karishma Singh buhut khudgaraz h ! Jav bhi sochti h apne baare me hi sochti h ! Kisi aur se hume koi mtlb nhi h! Make arrangements hume ghar jana h ! Hum yha nhi rehna chahte !

They agreed to her after Alot of argument with her! They informed others that karishma wanna go home ! Anubhav tried to talk to her but karishma being karishma kha sunti h kisi ki ?

They went to their home back...while haseena was still in hospital ! Haseena desperately wanna talk to her kuhu ...hug her ...kiss her....soak her warmth! She is even ready for her long lectures!

......Karishma's home.....

Karishma was sitting in her room with her new phone scrolling through random sites! Then she got a mail that for her new project the famous singer " Mahir Sehgal " had been approached! She had to meet him on upcoming Friday to final the deal !

She was little happy for her business.....!! But deep down she was yearning for haseena ! She talked to the dr ! And told him to shift her to Singh Villa ! Dr agreed ! She told teen tigada to make arrangements for her!

But she was certain she wouldn't talk to haseena ! She just wanna feel her presence ! But to her shock Haseena denied to come !

Karishma was now hell mad! She first bang her fist on mirror ! Then she successfully broke the entire accessories ...the room was looking like  rubbish ....!!

Aditya called Anubhav and told him what was happening in his home ! Then they requested haseena to talk to her!

Haseena called karishma........

To be continued.........

Comment your reviews.........

Stay Safe Stay Happy ❤✨❤✨