kaun tujhe yu pyaar karega ?

Hi !

Kaise h ap sav ? drishti48 so_lo_1997 bonus part for you guys ❤️❤️

Let's start....!!

Inki saza to issi bhi badi h ...Haseena said glaring at karishma !

Haseena baat itni bhi badi nhi h jitni ap bana rhi h🤷🏻‍♀️🤨 mazak hi to tha ! Usme itna over react karne ki zarurt nhi h koi...agar ap humse naraz h hi to bataiye kya chaiye apko hum la kar dete h  Karishma said sternly!

Haseena rolled her eyes in disbelief...! Hum kal subha apne ghar wapis ja rhe h ! Aur pls humare pass aane ki ya humse baat karne ki koshish mat kijiyega Karishma Singh ! Haseena left to her room ! Karishma was just staring at the floor ...! Anubhav tried to talk to her but she left too!

The rest of the night was sleepless for kareena ! Haseena just wanna make Karishma realise the difference b/w...

Kisi se pyaar se mazak karne me aur
Kisi ke pyaar ke sath mazak karne me fark hota h...!!

Saza apko akele ko nhi milegi kuhu! Hume bhi milegi 🥺💔 Lekin apko samjhna hoga kuhu har chiz mazak nhi hoti aur pyaar ko paiso se kharida nhi ja sakta h ....she wiped her tears ....was gazing at the moon....🌝🌝

karishma too was staring at the moon...

itni bhi badi koi galti nhi thi meri
jo saza tumne mujhe chorne ke sunai
meri maut ka paigam nikal de ae khuda isse acha ...mai uski judai me waise bhi jee nhi paunga....!!

Somehow the night passed ! Early in the morning Haseena left with Ammi ! Others tried to stop her but she didn't listen ! Karishma was just looking at her with teary eyes but with blank expression! Haseena somewhere know her condition... But this time she deserved it !

Could you find a way to let me down slowly?

A little sympathy I hope you can show me

If you wanna go then i'll be so lonely if you're leaving baby let me down slowly....

Haseena had left karishma's home and went to her own home! It was not easy for her too! She just can't see her Kuhu crying ! But sometimes little strictness is required!

Jiske aane se muqmaal ho gyi thi zindagi

Dastake  khushiyon me di thi mit gyi thi har kami....

Karishma was in her room sitting on her knees ....her eyes were explaining her situation!

Kyu bewajah di yeh saza kyu khaab de ke vo le gya...

Jiye  jo hum leke sitam aazab aise vo de gya....

Mai dhundhne ko uske dil me jo khuda nikala ....

Pata chala ki galat le ke mai pata nikala ...

Could you find a way to let me down slowly?

A little sympathy  I hope you can show me ....!!

Karishma wiped her tears and went to Haseena's home ...but she refused to meet her ! She didn't open the door and didn't let ammi to do that too! Disheartened karishma came back !

It's being 3 days Haseena was not talking to karishma! Both were restless ! In the end Karishma went to Mahir...to ask for any solution ! She narrated him the story!

Karishma! Galti to apki h ! Apne ek to unki feelings ko hurt kiya uper se apne unhe gift de kar manae ki koshish bhi ki! Pyaar kabhi bhi paiso se nhi kharida ja sakta ! Dil se sorry bol dijiye maaf kar degi vo apko!

Pakka kar degi na ?

Bilkul ! Unse zyda pyaar kon karta h apse ? Unhone apko nhi khud ko saza di h ! Apse door rah kar vo konsa khush hogi ?

Hum abhi sorry bolte h jaa kar...Karishma got up from the chair...hugged Mahir and left! Here Mahir smiled at her cuteness!

I'm definitely falling for you ❤️❤️❤️...Mahir said looking at her picture 😍🤩

karishma went to Haseena's home...but Haseena was not at home that time ! So karishma decided to wait !

It was raining heavily but karishma didn't left the place...nor she went to her car! She was shivering because of the cold breeze...!

Haseena came after 6 hours...and found karishma sitting near her door on a bench!

First haseena ignored her and thought she was just acting ! So she went inside ...! Karishma's body was burning with fever...she was shivering !

Haseena thought karishma had left so she didn't payed that much attention...

To be continued.......