Karishma's life in danger 💔

Hi!

Ab isme meri galti nhi h! Av zyda response aaya hi Jaanat ke liye h to mai bhi kya karu ?  Suno ! Ekdum dil se padhna tabhi feel aayega !

Let's start....!!!

Karishma!!!!!! Haseena shouted....pushing her away ! The chandelier fell on Haseena....

Haseena was lying like a lifeless body...
drown in the pool of her own blood ! Glass pieces had hurt her whole body..💔

Maddam Sir !!! Cheetah was the first one to came out of the sudden shock ! Everyone else too came back to their senses....

Pushpaji immediately call Anubhav...Santu called Ambulance... Then they saw karishma who was too sitting on her knees lifeless..! She was trun to a stone...completely emotionless 😶😶😶💔💔💔

pushpa ji shook her a little ....karishma ji ! Ap thik h na ? ...boliye na ! Ap kuch bol kyu nhi rhi h ?

But there was no response from Karishma ...in the end pj shook her hardly ! Karishma came back to her senses....!

Ha....Haseena....pus...pushpaji...hum....humari haseena.. Yeh...yeh..aise.  Khoon ...Santu...dekho... Khoon h...kya...hua...inko....Haseena... Uthiye...na...hum...humse...baat kijiye...na....pj...yeh..humse...baaat...nhi...kar rhi..h...boliye na isne....karishma said in a cracking voice ....she was whimpering....

Ambulance arrived...two ward boys..took Haseena to ambulance...mpt members ...karishma nd teen tigada too left ! It was impossible to handle karishma! She was continuously crying and mumbling...

Humari... Haseena...vo..humse ....naraz h...isliye...aisa...kar... rhi..h..hum ....maan lege unhe... Maan jayegi na vo cheetah ?

Cheetah who was driving give her an assurance node...vo apse kaise naraz ho sakti h ? Buhut pyaar karti h na apse ! Maan jayegi...ap aise royegi to vo hum sav ko daategi ...humne unki kuhu ko rula diya na !!

Somehow they reached hospital ! Haseena was immediately taken to OT! While karishma was hell restless...it seemed like her world had shattered into zillions of pieces...she was desperately waiting for the Doctor to came out and give them a good news !

Waiting at least for an hour ...karishma took the table lying near the desk and throw it on the window ! Breaking the glass of the other ward! (Nhi tension mat lo koi na h vha pr ) next she took her phone which was ringing continuously... She throw it with all her might...resulting in death of phone !( AIIMS wale bhi nhi bacha sakte ab)

All of them tried to calm her but all in vain...more her  restlessness was increasing.... She was becoming more aggressive !

Finally the Doctor came ....dekhiye ! Blood loss buhut ho chuka h ! Aur body pr buhut chote h! Tbh unhe bacha pana muskhil h ! Hum nhi jante ki vo bachegi  bhi ya nhi! Ap log pls concert papers sign  kar dijiye ! Hume ek surgery karni h !

Karishma started laughing....pagal ho gya h yeh Dr! Kha se degree li h isne ! Iska to license cancel karwana padega! Bol rha h Humari Haseena nhi bache gi ! Tumhare kehne se kya hoga ! Rohit india ke best Doctors ko boliye ! Asap !

Karishma had lost her senses...she was continuously laughing ! Pj asked Dr that why she is reacting like this ? Dr informed that ki kuch cases me log Yeh bardaash nhi kar pate h ki unka koi khas shaqas unse door ho sakta h ! Aur inhe dekh kar to aisa lag rha h ki inki zindagi hi chin rhi ho inse ! We'll try our best to save her lifeline!

Anubhav came totally lost in his own world ! He quickly had a look of all them and then his gaze fell on karishma who was still laughing and mumbling ! Pushpa ji told him the reason behind this ! Anubhav tried to talk to her...but she was not listening! In the end Anubhav had to slap her to bring her back to senses!

Bhaiya ....she burst out crying....! Firstly she was laughing continuously now she was crying hysterically!

Maanta hu mai mar nhi jaunga tere bina....
Pr khuda phir bhi mujhe juda na kare tujhse 💔

Anubhav made her seat on the bench.... Tumhe hum pr yakeen h na ? Bolo h na hum pr yakeen ? To which she nodded positively....

To mai keh rha hu Kuch nhi hoga unhe ! Humari Haseena ji thik ho jayegi ! Bilkul thik ! Ab tum rona band karo! Warna haseena ji hume choregi ki humne kaise rone diya tumhe ! Anubhav embrace her in a tight hug...to console her..but due to stress nd emotional breakdown she was unconscious.... Doctor took her to other ward....and did her check up! She told them that due to low blood pressure she fell unconscious....!!

Mpt members were witnessing her love for Haseena after 2 years ! But Nk was confused ! So he finally asked Cheetah that what was going on? Why a billionaire is crying for Haseena ? Cheetah told him that Kareena are besties ! They are each other's heart beat ! But due to some reasons karishma was upset ! Their bad luck started when they went to Auckland for vacations!

Nk: puri baat batao akhir hua kya h ?

Cheetah : hum sav na vacation ke liye jana chahte the...........

To be continued......

Guys yeh flask back lmbhi h ! Isme vyoshima Anuseena proposal! Vyoshima ka break up ! Kareena ka break up sav h ! Yeh samjh lena ki Haseena ka treatment chal rhi h ! Tab tak cheetah Nakash ko story batayega !

Comment your reviews.......

Stay Safe.....Stay Happy ❤️🐨❤️🐼✨