Pehli Mulaqat 😍❤️

Hi !

so_lo_1997 bonus part for you ❤️❤️

Let's start...!!

......Next day in evening....

Karishma was sitting on back seat ...while Sameer nd Nitin were on front seats ! They were going to their office....,

On the way their car collided with another car....the other person was driving on wrong side and was trying to overtake others !

Nitin nd Sameer got down from the car....and were checking the damaged car ! A boy about 19 got down from his car...!

Boy - tumhe dikhayi nhi deta kya ? Akhe h ya button ...itni baadi  gaddi nazar nhi aati kya ? Pata nhi kha kha se chale aate h gawar kahi ke !

The very next moment he was rubbing his cheek ! (Sahi samjhe karishma hi h)
She punched on his face breaking his ethmoid nd vomer  bones ! Then she punched on his chest breaking his thoracic vertebrae!

Me- chize tod ke bore ho gyi thi socha av insaan hi tod liye jaye 😜🐼

karishma was continuously beating him..a young man of about 25 come from behind and held her from her waist to stop her ! Imagine it as a back hug ❤️❤️😜😜 karishma was trying to escape from his grip ...but he tighten it more !

After successfully dragging her away from the almost dead boy... The young man asked ...aisa kya kar diya usne jo ap Usse itna maar rhi thi? Ek car ke liye itna zyda hungama kar diya apne ?

Baat sirf car ki hoti na to jane dete ! Baat humari family ki thi! Himaat kaise ki isne Karishma Singh ke samne uski family ke baare me bolne ki! Iski to...she again started moving towards him clutching her fist....!

But he again stopped her by holding her wrist...Miss Karishma Singh ya Miss  Dabang shant ho jayiye ! By the way I'm Mahir ! Mahir Sehgal ...ap hi se milne aa rha tha ! Pr socha nhi tha hum aise milege ! Mai to apse dar hi gya 😑😑

apko darne ki zarurt nhi h! Hum bina wajah kisi ko Kuch nhi kehte ! Sameer Ambulance bulaiye aur iska treatment karwaiye!  She went towards the boy...ek baat hmsha yaad rkhna humare samne humare kisi apne ko ek shabad bhi bologe na zinda ghad dege !

Nitin dusri car maagwaiye! Hume office jane ke liye late ho rha h !

Apko aur mujhe ek hi jagah jana h to ap log mere saath hi Chaliye! Vha apni car maagwa lena ! Mahir offered to which karishma agreed because she was in pain ! Dr had strictly forbidden her from having much movement... And here she was breaking bones 🔥🔥

Mahir noticed she was in pain.. Ap thik h na ? Apko kuch chaiye .( he is not Chipku or flirty ....but a true gentleman with a sweet nature )

Nhi Kuch nhi! Bas hume thoda pain h aur kuch nhi...karishma replied with a smile !

Mahir gestured his driver to take them to a hospital first ! The car stopped in the front of a hospital! Mahir gestured Karishma to come with him! They will first meet a Dr then they will visit their office !

Chaliye Miss khadoos ! Dard ho rha to aayiye Pehle dr se mil lete h baad me contract ki baat karege !

Hume nhi jana! Hum thik h !  ...Karishma said trying to hide her pain

Vo to apko dekh kar pata chal rha h ki ap kitni thik h ! Chaliye warna yeh contract hone se Pehle hi cancel ho jayega aj ...Mahir warned !

Karishma finally agreed ...they went to a Dr ! Dr was checking karishma while Mahir was sitting in his cabin ! He saw karishma's phone was ringing..." Sukoon ❤️🐼" was showing on the screen !

Mahir first didn't pick it up....but it was ringing continuously... So he finally picker it up......

To be continued........

Comment your reviews........

Stay Safe.....Stay Happy ❤️🐼❤️🐨