Duniyan 🌍❤️❤️

Hi!

Kaisi lagi summary ? Ab ap logo ko hi to sav jaldi jaldi jana tha ! Isme mera kya qasoor ? Mai to dhree dhree hi jhatke dene wali thi !

Let's start.....!!!

A Doctor came to them....Hi! I'm Dr. Vishal kapoor ! Mujhe Miss Singh ne bulaya tha ! Where is the patient ? A nurse took him inside the OT......!

Here others were continuously praying for Haseena' s well being.. Consoling each other... But it was not that much easy ! They were giving hopes to others but what about themselves?

Karishma came out from the ward...her  eyes were clearly asking for a good news ..but no one dare to inform her that the next 48 hours are the most critical one! Due to excessive blood loss nd that heavy weight chandelier are kidneys are damaged !

They all were trying to get a donor ...but in such a shot notice it can't be possible man! The Dr. came out and ask that if they arranged a donor or not ? Karishma got confused..!! Donor for what?

Dr! Donor kyu mtlb ? Hum kuch samjhe nhi ! Karishma asked!

Actually Miss Singh ! Unki kidneys damage ho gyi h ! Aur unke liye suitable donor dhundhna h! Hum apni taraf se try karke dekh chuke h! Kuch nhi mila ...inse kha to I think inhe bhi kuch hasil nhi hua !

To ap logo ne itni badi baat hume batana zaruri nhi samjha ? Kyu jaan sakte h hum...karishma asked in a low but stern tone! No one dared to ans her!

Khair hum ap sav se baad me nipat lege ! Filhal hume apni duniyan bachni h ! Dr. Ap humara test kariye hum apni kidney dege !

All of them got shocked ...ok what ? She is going to donate her organ ? How can someone love her best friend this much ? How ? While they were just thinking what to do ? She presented herself !

Before anyone could stop her she left with the Dr.! Her kidney was matched with Haseena ! Now it was the time of the surgery!  Ks was too lying beside Haseena ...both were unconscious.... All the others were praying for them!

Teen tigada and Anubhav tried to resist Karishma or change her decision but she was in no  mood to listen !

She replied in Haseena' s style ....

Vo mera khuda na sahi
Meri maanat zarur h
Vo meri duniyan na sahi
Jaanat zarur h ....!

An hour passed....Dr came and told them that every thing is fine ! Both are perfectly ok ! But they must take care of both of them ! Both are weak !

They went to meet them....kareena were still unconscious... Karishma was the first one to gain conscious....she weakly smiled to them....!

She requested the Dr to shift her to other ward...as she don't wanna be with Haseena ...but our mandali know that she don't wanna let Haseena know who was the donor ?

Karishma was shifted to another ward...teen tigada and Aditya were there...rest of the mandali was with haseena ...

Haseena gain conscious after sometime... The first thing she asked was ...kuhu kha h ? Thik h na vo? Kuch hua to nhi na usse ?

Anubhav lied to her... That she went back to her home...but Santu was holding her stomach !

Santosh Sharma sach suna h hume! Warna hum apko suspend kar dege ...Haseena said sternly !

Vo Apko na kidney karisma madam ne di h...vo apse buhut naraz h Isliye unhone apna ward shift karwa liya ! Aur vo Buhut royi aj...santu said relaxing...!

Sach keh rhi yeh jadbuddi Ms ! Buhut pyaar karti h vo aj bhi apse! Hum sav sirf soch rhe the ki kha se kidney ka intezam kare aur unhone apni kidney de di ! Buhut naseeb wali h ap jo aisa dost mila h apko...pushpa ji said !

Haseena was hardly processing the things...despite she was still mad at her she just saved her life...! Haseena was amazed by her love... Tears had already made their way !

Teri dosti ke saaye me zinda h ab tak  hum tujhko  khuda ka diya tabiz mante h ....!!

Hume unse milna h pls kuch kariye na...hume baat karni h unse ! Haseena pleaded...

They went to karishma and told her that haseena wanna meet her.....

Will karishma meet Haseena ? Will they be kareena again ? What toofan will Mahir create in their life ?

To be continued........

Comment your reviews.......

Stay Safe.... Stay happy 🐨❤️