Haseena's Care 🥰❤️

Hi....!!!!!

Aj bina kisi bakwas ke shuru karte h 🤭

Haseena ignored karishma... As she thought she might have returned! After 4 hours Aditya called Haseena and asked her about karishma !

Kya vo ab tak ghar nhi aayi h ? Hum...hum dekhte h ap tension mat lijiye ! Haseena disconnected the call and came out ...searching for her Kuhu ❤️

Haseena found her still sitting on the bench ...fully drenched in rain 🌧☔ Haseena went near her ...softly called her....Kuhu ! Uthiye yha kyu beithi h ap ? Andar aayiye kitni barish ho rhi h ! Chaliye uthiye ....😟

With Alot of difficulty karishma opened her eyes...Ha...Has..Haseena ...hum....humse...naraz ...mat ...rahiye na...hum.. Sorry...she said in a cracking voice...!

Vo sav baad me dekhege Pehle ap andar chaliye ...pura bheeg gyi h ap ...Haseena caressed her cheek...Ya Allah ! Inhe to buhut tez bukhar h ! Hum ...hum..kya kare? Haseena took her in her arms 🤭🥰 and directly went to her room !

Haseena gave karishma warm cloths to change ....karishma changed her cloths and slept on couch ! Haseena entered the room with cold water and cloth  ! She saw karishma was sleeping uncomfortably on the couch !

Haseena picked her up and gently placed her on the bed ! She placed her head in her lap and started applying cold strips on her forehead...!

Karishma was continuously shivering ..making Haseena more nd more worried ! She had called the Doctor but she didn't arrived yet !

She took more blankets and covered Karishma with them! After a while Doctor arrived !

Fever to buhut high h inka ..injection dena hoga..Dr said to which haseena unwillingly nodded! She was afraid of injection 😟😟

As Dr was giving injection to karishma ...Haseena had turned her face away ! Doctor left giving some prescriptions to her !

Karishma was trying to snuggle into Haseena 🤭🤭 she had hugged Haseena from her waist ...while she was continuously tapping her head lovingly❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗

(Zyda feeling mat lo ! Vo sirf dost h 🤭 )

Sorry....sorry...Haseena ...karishma mumbled in sleep!

Shhh!! So jaiye Kuhu hum baad me baat karege is baare me ! Haseena too slept in half lying position ! After 3 restless nights kareena were finally sleeping peacefully!

Haseena woke up before karishma ...shifted her from her lap to bed...kissed her forehead and went to kitchen!

She came back after sometime with food (pata nhi kya banaya h 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️) karishma was too awake !

Haseena was glaring at angrily... Jaan sakte h barish me kyu beithi rhi ap? Andar kyu nhi aayi 🤨🤨 she asked forwarding a morsel to her !

Apne hi to mana kiya tha na..apke ghar aane se to hum nhi aaye....karishma said innocently 🐼🐼

Kya kare hum apka ?  Kyu ap yeh bacho wali harkate karti rehti h !

Av ap aise  chote bacho ki tarah humari care karegi to hum roz bimar hone ke liye tarah h....!

Lagta h apko ek thapad ki zarurt h ...tabhi apko akal aayegi na ?

Haaye 😍❤️ apka yeh gussa ..mar var jayege hum ...karishma said in a flirty tone

acha ! To ap hum se flirt kar rhi h ? Miss karishma Singh 🤨🤨

kyu yeh haq apne us chucky ko de diya 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

kon chucky ? Kiski baat kar rhi ap..aur Yeh chucky kya h av ?

Jaise annabella thi waise chucky h ! Haunted doll ...vo apki Sania 😒😒

a...h..ahh...vo...uski....baa...baat...kar...rhi..h....ap...Haseena fumbled badly !

Waise h kha vo? Jab se aaye h dekha nhi usse ?

Vo to hospital me h..jo kareena ke vich aayega uski yehi halat hogi  ...haseena said proudly!

Karishma smiled at her statement... They finished their food and had Alot of random talks!

...Next day...

Kahir were going to attend a conference... But their car betrayed them ! They had called their staff to send a car !

A man came in a police jeep...and stared at them evilly 👿👿😈😈 Kahir's faces were not visible to him as they were covered with masks ! He went to them and hold karishma's arm angrily...!

To be continued......