[05] A Perfectly Great Night, Yeah, Perfectly Great

A/N

are you interested on what will happen after the gifts? i'm sorry, but i'll have to disappoint you.

this chapter is... interesting. it'll open up more about yoongi's personal life outside of school when he's not studying, and he rarely studies so yeah. basically his life. and it's rather... how do i say this... spicy.

i don't really write explicit smut (except maybe sometime in the future but more so not because it's uncomfortable to write) so yeah, there's that. if you've read philophobia before, there's this once spicy scene between byul and jin, and yeah, it's like that. not too r-18, but if you're uncomfortable... well, be careful. i'm sorry, i can't really give any pointers where it starts and ends, because there are really important things during that part. so yeah, there's that, i'm really sorry.

anyway, enjoy the uh, spiciness.

till next wednesday,

—w.

▬▬▬ ❧ ▬▬▬

A Perfectly Great Night, Yeah, Perfectly Great

april 2009

Guess what? The principal decided I'm good enough to stop the tutoring program.

Just kidding. He probably stopped the program because Byul was going to focus on her finals, and no one else wanted to handle me. I don't really care though. Less tutoring means more time for me and myself. Though I am a little disappointed that I won't get to talk to Byul as much as before. I mean, she's a pleasant person to be with, but it doesn't really matter anyway. She needs to prepare for her finals, and I know how hard finals can be. I actually gave up trying.

With the tutoring out of the way, I get to do anything I want. Of course, I can't get into any more detentions. Principal Kang had warned me that if I get into another detention, I'll get expelled. I don't want that. I want to stay in school, as much as I hate it.

I went to do other things, like arcades and bars.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Bars? Are you kidding me? Aren't I underage?

Yes, I am. But Jeongho seems to always have his way to get into them. I don't want to know how. I'm guessing it involves some really illegal things, and I want to keep myself away from that business.

I regret it now though. If I didn't start hanging out at bars that age, I wouldn't have turned into the guy I am now. I wouldn't pick up on bad habits and drinking problems. But I was a kid back then. Albeit, a stupid and reckless kid. I can't blame myself for all the things I've done. Suck it up, and keep living.

I haven't tried smoking though. That's for later. I did start drinking, but you already know that.

So, remember when I said that Byul and I didn't talk for months? Okay, not months, probably a few weeks. Well, I met her again. In a not so pleasant situation.

I was at the bar that day with my two friends. Dongjin had drunk himself dry, and he's on the table sleeping. Jeongho, on the other hand, was trying to get this one girl. He was flirting awfully. She looked rather uncomfortable sitting next to Jeongho, who's constantly trying to touch her. I wanted to scoff at his attempts, but I couldn't do that.