1

Business party always suck, you rather stay home and paint but your mom wanted to bring you here to socialize with people, you aren't introverted just don't like to be surrounded by businessmen and their wives who only talk about their dresses and how much that costs, not like they got it from their own money, it's a blessing of having a rich husband. Your mom is same but the difference is she is your dad's partner in their business so technically she bought it from the money she made.
All you want is so complete your
interior designing and start your career. Your mind was always artistic and innovative. Painting and sketching was always a hobby which become a passion and choosing a career as a professional intetior designer. After school getting into world class Institute Of Interior Designing, while your brother working with your father to take over the business in future. Your mom always drag you to these party dressing you up with the best outfit to get along with the sons of these businessesman cause she don't want you to die single. But to you these boys never fascinate you. You like men, a daddy material to be specific, older than you, with a dominant aura, who would treat you like a queen because you always been treated like a princess by your parents, who would baby you. And these things are not found in these spoiled brats.
Today also your mom dragged you with her to another business party with the a nice outfit

where media, celebrities cameras are getting on your nerves. Kinda didn't wanted to be here but now that you are already here you don't regret it instead feel lucky since your eyes fell on this hot sexy charming man. His aura dominante long hair styled back to expose his forehead and a expensive suit. Taller than your own father and built like a ideal man for you. Not a hoe but who knows. And since you walked in the room, he is making eye contact with you, you thought it's just a coincidence but 5-6 time can't be a coincidence. Eye contacts can be so intense, they are more expressive than a real conversation. Still he is standing with some business partner talking to them with eyes on you having a expensive wine in a balloon glass, hell he looks so hot, I mean hot hot. You lean forward on the table, picking your wine glass sipping it with eyes locked with him.
Y/N: Mom who's he?
I asked wanting to know him.
Mom: He is Jeon Jungkook, the hotel your are standing in is his. He is the president of The Jeon Groups.

What a hot president. Such a man. Y/N you gotta have him. But how? Don't seduce cause you're virgin and don't want just a one time thing.

Y/N: How old is he?
You asked again being interesting in him
Mom: 33 and divorced. Why are you being so interested?
Divorced, even good, he was married once and serious about these things. He won't just fool around and that's what you want.
Y/N: Nothing, just wanted to know. Mom don't you think the interior are kinda out dated here?
Mom: Yeah my interior designer baby.
You chuckled.

Jungkook pov.

What a woman to bless your eyes with, such a tease. A woman who catch your eyes these days are hard to find but look she got my eyes the moment she walked in the room. Not the one for just 'One time thing' she the one who you should keep and pamper. But my past couldn't let me. It was horrible. What if she is the same. No, she can't be. I want a woman who I could call mine but what happens in past, don't let me.

We we're still having that eye contact when she leaned to the woman on her side to speak something in her ear and stood up having her eyes on me and walked out of door. Is it a signal for me to meet her out? I mean I wanted to meet her get to know her name but what if this isn't what I think, God stop thinking and meet her, that's what she want. I excused my self walking out to find her.

Your pov.

I kinda gave him the signal to meet me out, what if he don't get it? What if he won't come? I was having alot of things when I saw him walking out in my direction. I feel overwhelmed and prepared myself to greet him.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Park Y/N." I extented my hand for him with a smile. But to my surprised he took my hand and dragged me in the nearest elevator. I was still processing the things when the lift started to move. I start to panic when he pinned me against the wall "I swear to God if you just want a one time thing" I raised my eyebrow "I don't, instead I want you all to my self" I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to my face "If you want one time thing, I'm too precious for that Mr. Jeon, you won't want just one time thing." He looked into my eyes licking his lips. The lift stoped but he pressed stoped the elevator to open the door "And I myself don't want to have a one night stand. But -" he paused "But if you come to know about me you'll want to leave" I ran my fingers through his hair "If you are saying this just because you are divorced, then you're wrong Mr. Jeon." he tighten his grip around my waist "Do you wanna talk, like outside or on a lunch or dinner." I nodded. Being so close to this man gives shivers to me, I kinda feel nervous but excited at the same time. "Tommorow?" I nodded again. "My place?" his place, no, I mean yeah we wouldn't be able to talk about this kind of thing over a lunch or dinner but going to his place is a bit awkward "Isn't there any other place" I said a little nervous what if he refused to meet at around all "My hotel suite, it's in the same building on top floor" Okay, it seems kinda Safe, no, but I won't refuse it again, and he has a business to run, he won't try something stupid. "Alright tommorow, 7? Is it okay?" I asked, it's such a weird position, if someone see you like this they would probably thinks your guys are making out. "Okay so seven it is" he came closer our nose almost touching, he had to bend down a little to reach my level. "Don't be late Ms. Park, I'll wait for you."

To be continued

Comment your thoughts on this chapter and what do you think will happen next 💜💜