6

He wraps you in his coat and makes you remove your heels and be comfortable on the seat. "Let's get going." whole ride was silent as you were resting.

"Go take a shower and come to the backyard" he tells you as you went to the bedroom taking a shower drying your hair and dress up

You went to backyard to see him grilling meat on a BBQ set up near the pool

he was still in his dress shirt and pants Just the sleeves were rolled up and tie was missing

he was still in his dress shirt and pants Just the sleeves were rolled up and tie was missing. He felt your presence and smile at you, you sat on the table set up near the BBQ "How romantic" you said dreamily placing your palm under your chin..."You like it." he ask as he place nicely grilled meat on your plate "Love it" you smiled, "thought of taking you to some nice vacation and celebrate the day but can't ditch your parents party...so this is what I thought to make your day more special." you take the chopsticks and bites the chicken "Hmm it's so good." You said having the juicy flavours in your mouth. "Just wait here I'll be back" he goes in the kitchen and brings a cake for you "Here, let's cut the cake first, then I'll feed you more meat." you stood up "sit here, I want to do it on your lap." what a baby he thought "Sounds dirty but okay" his perverted comments. You sat on his lap as he wraps his tattooed arms around your waist, you cut the cake as he softy sings happy birthday to you, you feed him the cake piece.....and him being him, he kissed you to feed you cake too.

Again he feeds you nicely flavored meat and an expensive wine. "Honestly I like celebrating my birthday like this." you said honestly cause you are bored with that huge ass celebration. "Glad you like it this way." and now that you have this hottie infront of you, in this romantic vibes you feel horny, who wouldn't "I was wondering, what else I get on my birthday." you winggle your eyebrows  biting your lips "Either a good make out session or a heveanly love making session" he whispers indicating you to come sit on his lap, you did as he grabs your ass "And what if I want both?" you whispers near his lips while he grows hard under you "then you get both sugar." he says and slam his lips on yours sucking on the top one. You press your body on his and kiss with the same passion "I wonder how would it be like to make love in there" you said as you point your finger at the pool.
What a tease he thought and didn't even think twice to strip himself and goes under the pool, while you remove your thongs sit on the edge of the pool with your legs wide spread for him. He buried his face in between your legs and gives long and teasing licks over and over making you go insane, throwing your head back moaning out while fingers griping on his hair..."I'm close kookie"
Once you're done he rubs your thigh to calm you down, while you bend yourself to kiss him....."I love it" you wishper in his mouth "We're not done yet darling" he smirks and pulls your dress over your head leaving you naked and pulls you in the pool with him, wrapping your legs around his waist you make out with him again while he slid in you and thrusts you moan in his mouth "So fucking hot babe" the water is splashing with your bodies. Throwing your head back again in pure plessure while he devour your neck with kisses and bites. "You know how to drive me crazy, I love you so much baby" you moan louder as he grows harder in you "I love you too Oppa" he walks out of the pool with you clinging on him without caring the fact that you both are naked and place you on the floor to thrust again, outdoor sex is so hot, so exciting, and you're enjoying it more than anything. You reach your high creaming his cock totally while he is still chasing his "kiss me while I cum baby" you crash your lips on his with tongue swirling with each other, he takes your hands and pin them above your head with one and other one place above your head while his hips doesn't stop, you broke the kiss once you felt your high approaching again moaning out loud while he grunts "Just a little more sugar, I'm almost there"

Placing you on the bed in the bedroom, he hovers above you and squish your boobs "Let me suck you daddy" the words daddy coming so innocently from your mouth turns him even more, he sat on the edge of the bed as you kneel down to take him in your mouth, he grips your hair and push your head until he hit your throat, his other hand goes to your boob and squish it to make you wetter, you deep throat him, your hand play with with his balls as he grunts throwing his head back "I'm close babe, don't stop" you Bob your head faster, he push your head down and shoot in your throat making you swallow it "Now you deserve to be plessured more, on the bed now on with your ass up." you laid with your ass up as he sat behind caressing your butt cheek softly and duck his head down to give few long licks on your wet core making you whine in anticipation and sat straight to push in harder and faster not giving you time to adjust "Do you even know how crazy I'm for you?" he grunts as you push your face into the pillows "You like when I fuck your little hole?" you moaned in response as he dirty talks with you, his palms lands a good slap on your butt as you screams a little "You like daddy's big cock in you" you nodded you head a little and fell on your stomach on being able to keep up while he still thrust making you bite on the sheet "Scream babygirl, don't hide those noises" "Shit daddy I'm close, fuck me harder" you cum on the sheet as he shoot himself into you giving a few harder thrust and fell on top of you panting heavily "That was awesome" he whispered and kiss your temples "Move, you're heavy" you said as he chuckled before pulling out and laying beside you and caress your back as you're still laying on your stomach. He stood up walked to his closet grabbing a boxer and a big shirt and panties for you keeping them on the couch and brings water and pills for you "Here have this, I'll get the bathtub ready" you smiled sitting up and taking the glass and pill with a smile. He pecks your cheek as he goes in the bathroom while you giggle looking at him roaming around naked.

He comes back and picks you up to go and place you in the bathtub "I'll change the sheets real quick and come join you." you nodded and he leaves only to come back in no time tossing the old sheet in the basket and join you in the tub sitting back with you between his legs "Are you hurt?" he asked being concern and tucks your hair strands behind your ear "No, I'm fine, maybe a little sore that's it" you turned to peck his lips as cheek. "Tell me if it hurts, I'll get you some medicine and creams" you nodded and playing with water while he grabs his pack of cigarettes kept on the table beside the tub and lighter to light up one taking a puff  throwing his head back relaxing as his arm hang off the rim of the tub with the cigarette between his fingers, you rest you back on his torso and head on the side of his neck "Tired?" he ask making you nod "Have you ever travelled with buses?" you ask randomly, "No, I always had a driver since the school" he was born with the silver spoon in his mouth, so it was obvious. His family provided every luxury to him, which led to some bad habits in past but he was quick to fix them himself....You sigh "I did, I always traveled in bus with my brother to school." he's kinda confuse now "isn't your family rich? Why did they let you?" he ask thinking your parents aren't what they looks "My mom says it was all earned and built by our dad, so we have to experience what they've been through, she wanted to give us a normal middle class up bringing with limited resources so that we could know how hard life is and stay strong in life, we weren't spoiled like other rich kids, we used to play with our staff's kids and tought to respect them and treat them right." jungkook smiled "That's why you're so humble and sweet. I'm glad they raised a woman like you" he place a soft kiss on the back of your ear making you smile. "And you know when I use to travel in bus I saw alot of couples holding hands, that make me wonder what it feels like, I wanted to experience it too but you know my brother he was so protective, he never let me date" you pouted as you remember the memories..."And I'm glad he did," you rolled your eyes at his response "Let's travel with bus tomorrow, let's spend our day like normal couples hmm" he said making you happy as you turn your face and pecks his lips "Thank you, I love you" "I love you too" you suddenly remember a incidents that you want to share "You know, once when I was returning back home, a couple was sitting on the right side, I think the woman was drunk, so she keeps calling him daddy and rubbing his crotch, like at that time it made me uncomfortable but now I remember that it makes me laugh" you said and laughing with him "That means I need to get you drunk so that you'd be behaving naughty with me on the bus" he smirks as you elbow his ribs "Shut up"

To be continued

I keep updating late cause .... That's why I I've been busy as hell. ❤✨

Next chapter will be a total fluff and little spicy then in the next one maybe re-entry of Jungkook's Ex wife😳😉 to add little spice in it....

Comment your thoughts 💜💜