14

"Let's keep it simple as possible, just like your outfit. A little nude makeover that's it and for the ball, we'll give you little makeover again, just a little eye make up and dark red lipstick, alright Y/N " you nodded you head sitting infront of the  mirror. As the assistants started their work. "For my hair keep it as they are, straight. I'm not good with buns and all" you said to the make up artist "Yeah, I was thinking the same, you have pretty nice long hair, we'll go with it maybe a little waves at the end, is that fine?" you nodded. You are getting ready for your brothers wedding. You're going to be the bridemaid as you sister in law wanted so you are getting ready as soon as possible then you'll have to check on her as well. It took a little time, you quickly wore the shoes as well as the assistants were checking on you for the last time.

(I changed the outfits a little👀)

Walking out of the room, you made your way where mi-young is getting ready. But before you could reach, you felt arms around your waist and you were pressed on the wall. "Where do you think you're going sweetheart?" none other than Jungkook whispers. "You scared me, oppa, now let go I have to check on mi-young." you said ready to push him away but he only pulled you more closer "Baby, someone might come." he smirks as you call him baby and move his face closer "And do you think I care and I prefer daddy" you rolled your eyes "But I care, let go now" again you were pulled back. "At least give me a kiss." you shook your head "Not here, now let go please" you give him your puppy eyes "Not until you give me a kiss" he said and directly slammed his lips on yours thank God your lipstick is smudge proof "See, this wasn't that difficult" he smirks and pulls away taking a good look at you as you finally get to see him, he just had a hair cut, which are neatly pushed back, with the tuxedo you chose yourself for him a day before

" you shook your head "Not here, now let go please" you give him your puppy eyes "Not until you give me a kiss" he said and directly slammed his lips on yours thank God your lipstick is smudge proof "See, this wasn't that difficult" he smirks and ...

(He looked so handsome and expensive that day, your author is a shimp for him. 😍👀)

"Baby you look so pretty, just like an angel" your cheeks turn red "You look handsome as well." you quickly pressed a kiss on his cheek running to your sister in laws room holding your gown up not to trip and embarras yourself. "Gosh, she'll be the death of me" he smiles to himself going back to  wedding area to your dad.

So the wedding went well...now in the evening the ball is about to start. You quickly change your outfit and makeup again.

(This one too)

(This one too)

And as soon as you enter the ball room your boyfriend can not stop but to grab your ass, like he kept grabbing it without any shame. He totally loved the dress as it is red with your collarbone exposed and totally hugging your body in the best way and that seductive lips which are covered in bold red lipstick he just want to grab you slam you on his bed and make love to you right, but he can't, he have to control his urges. "Baby, can you stop grabbing my ass" you spoke whispering "No, not at all." you rolled your eyes as you focus on your brother and his wife dancing on the floor, they look happy making you wonder what would you be like when you'll be getting married. Your head resting on his chest while he keeps his hand on your ass. "I can't wait to get married to you, baby" he spoke softly to you and kissed the top of your head  making you smile to yourself. As thier performance ends, your brother took the microphone and stood between the stage with his wife by his side.
(I forgot to mention it's the time of Christmas, the wedding held 2 days before the Christmas)

"This Christmas is bringing me a lot of happiness, a lot of joy in the form of this woman by my side who was arranged with me but in no time made me fall for her. I'd thank my parents for choosing her for me. In my eyes we're the perfect couple. Talking about perfect couples, my parents used to be the most beautiful couple in my eyes and they still are, same sparks same romance and same lovely talks which I think could be my future with my partner but there is another couple that I started to admire which is my sister Park Y/N and her boyfriend Jeon Jungkook. They are one of the most cutest couple in my eyes, A perfect match for my baby sister. A couple who proves that age and past doesn't matter when you're in love. And now I'd want my two favorite couples to come on stage for a little dance." your brother Jimin ( I did not mention the brother's name so assume Jimin as your brother😁😁) completes as he ask your parents and you both on the stage. Jungkook held your waist and guides you to the stage. As you were on the stage with your parents Jungkook pulled you closer hands on your thin waist. "Arms around my neck baby" you smile and did as he said "A little tight sugar" you did as lock your hands on the back of his head. "Now I want you to look at me in the eyes hmm, nowhere else just my eyes" you nodded locking your eyes with him as he started to guide your bodies moving in a sync. His beautiful doe eyes held so much love and care that made you week in the knees as your heart is beating loudly. "Feels like we met for the first time, how your eyes keep locking with mine" He whisperes softly to you. "Yeah, I'm so pretty you couldn't keep your eyes off of me" you replied as he chuckled at your response "Yeah no arguments in that."

See you soon :-)