12

JK pov

I reach back in the hotel room only to find Y/N doing her skin care? "Baby why did you leave?" I said as I walk further in to the room. "You were enjoying, I wasn't so I came back" she replied in a dry voice "What happen baby? You seem off" she join her brows "I seem off? No I'm totally okay" is she being sarcastic. "Baby tell me what happened, you are not okay" she turn around crossing her arms over her chest "I'm okay alright. My boyfriend takes me to club and deadass ditch me to have drinks with her friend, ignores my calls and texts and busy dancing and enjoying while I'm here keeps worrying yeah I'm totally okay, you can go back, have drinks and dance more if you want, I'll be okay alone." she spills and stood up walking to the balcony as I'm here feeling so bad for ruining her mood like this. I could have listen to her when she refused. I sigh and walk to her wraping my arms around her and place a soft kiss on her neck from behind. "I'm sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't see those, the moment I saw them I came running okay, I'm sorry baby, I love you so much, you know that right" she relaxes in my arms and sigh "It's okay, sorry too for making a fuss out of it, and I love you too" I again place a kiss on her neck "Don't be sorry, you have every right hmm. Just don't sulk with me."

Now that I notice, she's wearing this full sleeve black tight shirt making her shapes visible and these booty shorts. Fuck she looks hot. "Baby, you look hot wanna fuck you now." I said brushing my hand over her boobs which had no bra as her nipples poking out which I can feel. "What's stopping you then." fuck she's such a tease . Sliding my hand into her shorts feeling her smooth pussy as I bite her neck. "so pretty" I whisper turning her around, trapping her between the railing and smashing my lips on hers which tastes like strawberry. She wraps her arms around my neck pressing her body on mine while my hands keeps caressing her thigh. "Baby jump" I said pating her ass.

Taking her to the bed, as I removed her shorts and pushed her shirt up to expose her breast. "Fuck me in the shower" she spoke out of blue "Let's go then."

"Ahhhhhhh don't stop" she moaned out as her front body totally pressed against the shower wall hands too which are interwined with mine as I'm ramming into her from the back as water is running down our bodies "Fuck baby, you're so cute, keep moaning like this for daddy" I grip her jaw turned her head around and kissed her instantly putting my tongue in her mouth exploring it. "I love you so much" I whisper on her lips. "I love you too oppa" she wishper back and finally cums with me.

So this is how our small trip went, little walks, talks, exploring the city, shopping, romance and a lot of sex. And now we're back, back to normal life. And after coming back I got to know that my brother is being arranged to some girl and getting married in few weeks. He is single and have no one so my parents arranged them. Not that it's a forced one, they were given time to go on dates and stuff and they both liked each other and that's how now they're getting married. So now I'm going to be busy as well for the preparation with my soon to be sister in law.

And for the next few weeks I'm was seriously busy as hell. Got to talk to my boyfriend but just a little. I didn't see him but he do call me, reminds me not to skip meal and take care, a good morning and a good night message at the end of the day. He seriously is the best boyfriend.

"Mom and dad have gone to some relatives to other cities to personally invite them, they'll be back in two days." I was talking with him on the phone laying on my bed staring out of the window. "and how's the preparations going" he spoke from the other side of the phone "Pretty well so far, dresses have been selected, wedding hall is almost ready." he hums "I miss you" he said while I just want to teleport to his room now "I miss you too" I said and sighs. "Get ready in 20 I'll be there to pick you up" he says as its already 10 pm. "To where?" I said feeling Happy that finally I'm going to see him. "Let's go to Han river, dress warmly." he hangs up and exactly after 20 mins he's here.

"Oppa I'm going out with Jungkook, he's here to pick me up." I informed my brother who's in the study to do some office stuff. "Alright, be back early as possible or stay over, whatever I don't care" he said not looking up from the files "Could have show some worry" I know he's kidding and also he knows that with jungkook I'm in safe hands that's why he don't have to worry.

"How's my baby?" the first thing he said before taking me in his arms. "I'm fit and healthy, how's my daddy" he laughs softly and kisses the top of my head. "So fine." I broke the hug "I missed you this much" I stretch my arms as wide as I could. "I missed my baby more" he smiles and opens the door for me.

"It's so pretty here" I close my eyes feeling the soft air hitting my face as he's standing right behind me hugging tight

"It's so pretty here" I close my eyes feeling the soft air hitting my face as he's standing right behind me hugging tight. "Hmm so pretty."

After spending some time there we're on our way back home. And guess what? I'm staying over. And now that we're in car I really want to know how does it feel to have sex here and the parking lot of his house. Exciting isn't it? "You're quite and looks a little lost." I came out of my thoughts when he spoke "Nothing, just thinking something" he hums while I was debating with my self that should I ask him or not. "Oppa!" he hums placing his hand on my thigh, caressing the area "I was thinking, what does it feel to have sex here in car and parking lot" I said as his lips curve into a smirk "Aren't you getting a lot of thoughts about sex these days." true, I really love it but when it's him the only guy I want these all with. "Yup, and I see no problem in it do you?" he chuckles shaking his head "not at all. And guess what?" his hand move a little up on my thigh with that sexy smirk on his face "We're doing it in this car and parking lot once we reach."

Helloooiii, I hope y'all doing well.

I keep updating late but I'm kinda busy, so sorry for that. Also please do comment your thoughts, it gives me motivation to write.

See you soon. :-):-):-):-)