7

"See you in the evening" he says placing a kiss on your temple "Don't forget to eat and don't overwork" you say getting out of the car, so what happens was, today you had classes so he dropped you then in the evening you'll go for a date like he promised.

Time skip

It's already 5 in the evening as you were waiting for him to arrive, you're classes ended at 4:30 and it's already 5 and he's not here yet. You dial his number just after 2 rings he picked it up "Where are you?" you asked sounding irritated "On my way babe, stay there" and after 15 mins he is here getting out of the car asking his driver to go home "I'm so sorry sugar, My mom stopped by" "It's okay let's go" you replied and started walking with him to the bus stop.

"The next bus will arrive after 10 mins, let's wait" you says and sat on the bench. "What did your mom say?" you asked "Nothing just wanted to talk, how was your day?" he asked avoiding to talk about it, you didn't asked further cause you know he don't get along with them.  "nice other then my professor nagging it was good" you said and put you head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around your shoulder. "Let's go the bus is here" you said and drag him in the bus. Taking the seat in corner, you sat on the window side and he on your left. Putting his hand forward for you to interwine your fingers with his. "Hmm it feels so romantic" he feels delighted seeing you happy. "I know a place. Let's have tteokboki there. They serves the best one" you suggested as he nodes pulling you closer to him "Anything my baby wants"

Once you arrive you drag him to the restaurant
"Ajumma we'll take tteokboki and soju" you settle yourself on the table with him. "No Soju, you'll get drunk" you rolled your eyes "So what, I can drink, I'm legel now"

-------------------------------------

"I feel tipsy, let's get going" you said holding your forehead. "I told you not to drink too much." he shakes his head. "Stay here, I'll pay then we'll get going" he goes to pay while you just sit there pouting. "Let's go, my driver will be here anytime." he takes your bag and wraps his arm around your shoulder as you put your head on his chest. He stood with you waiting for his driver "It's going to rain oppa, look" you point at the sky which is dark but cloudy. "hmm it looks like"

------------------------------------------

You get in the car once his driver arrives. "Nae eomma-nim, she's kind of tipsy, she'll stay over, don't you worry" he talking to your mom, she called cause she hadn't heard from you since yesterday. "Your mom's worried." he informed hanging up the call, you ignore his words wrapping your arms around his waist resting your head on his chest. Interwining your fingers with his hand which was resting on his lap. "Your hands, they are warm, I love it" you said in a soft baby voice melting him. "You make me feel, warm and cozy, you won't leave me right" alcohol is hitting you making you whiny and moody "No baby, I love you right" you nods snuggling more into him. "I love you so much" you whisper and dozed off on his chest. .

-----------------------------------------

You woke up to rain pouring outside, you look at the time it's 9:30 jungkook in the bathroom probably showering. Looking at rain pouring you couldn't hold yourself and open the glass door and walk in the balcony soaking yourself. He came out not finding you in the bed made him worried, he looks out in the balcony soaked up made him even more worried "Y/N, come back you'll catch cold" you look back at him. "No, it's so good here you come here too, we'll dance." you plead at him "No, come back now." you rolled your eyes and walks up to him taking his hand and dragged him out in the rain. "Why so stubborn, huh?" He sounds angry. "Shut up, look it's so romantic, let's dance" he wraps his arms around your waist "You find everything romantic" you pull him closer "Cause, I'm in love, so it's normal, wait here, I'll be back" You smiled run in and play 'Still with you' and come back again clinging into him  "Let's dance now" you swayed your body with his, feeling so good the song makes it for romantic. "You're making me experience so many things" he smiled down at you, and its correct, sex and all is okay but these little things making you're relationship more stronger, he grips the hair on the back of you're head and pulls you into a deep kiss, wet and sweet as your hand clench on his shirt. The song come to an end making him pull back "Let's go in, that's enough hmm" he takes you back in room. Takes a warm shower with you again, you put a warm big sweater on with some thigh high shocks. And right now he's drying your hair with a blow dryer. "Here you go, now let's sleep." getting into the bed with him, you snuggle with him and close you're eyes.

-----------------------------------------------

You woke up cuddled up to him head on his arm. Last night was so romantic for you, and him experiencing all this with you is making you feel for special. You get up sat on his crotch "Wakie wakie, it's morning" you giggled shaking him lightly making him wake up and see you on top of him "Why so excited in the morning" he smiled up to you pulls you close to plant a kiss on your lips. "Also to remind you, you don't have panties on and your just above me, seems like a plan" he giggled "And if I say it is a plan" you winked "So now you're asking for morning sex" you nodded giggling "And you know, Ms. Choi is probably down" you shrugged "So what, it makes it more exciting" you palms his chest "You have many kinks, don't you" you bite your lips "Yes daddy" he was taken aback, just few minutes ago you were all cute waking him up and now you're seducing him. Not taking any time he pulls his pants down and you sunk him in, "Fuck, it's so good" he curse under his breath and wrapped his arms around you and flip you over to take you lay on the bed and placed a pillow under you lower back. While you remove the sweater reveling your boobs to him "What a view in the morning" he thrust in and out making you go moaning. . Holding your both breasts with both hands he thrust insanely in you. Bed banging against the wall while your eyes fixed on the ceiling mirror looking at yourself getting fucked "I want go cum daddy" you said in a broken voice "Not now, hold it in" he grows harder in you reaching his high. "Now" all he said making you let yourself go and cum on him while he in you mixing it up. Crashing his lips on yours to give a messy kiss and pulled back to lay his head on your chest. Just after you finished there was a knock on the door. "Sir, someone wants to see you" said Ms. Choi from the other side of the door. "I'll be there in a minute" he replied. "Who wants to ruin my moment early in the morning" you giggle placing a kiss on his nose.  He quickly freshen up and put on some cloths to go down.

"Sir" Mrs. Choi stoped him her face kind off worried "Sir it's Ji-ah" jungkook's eyes widened hearing his ex wife is here when his girlfriend is just upstairs.

----------------------------------------------

To be continued

Wrote the fluff part listening to 'Still With You'
The song is so special to me not because I'm in love or something, it's just the song is true expression of love. The song is my comfort. The soft music and vocals makes me feel peace💜

Also I would want my to be husband in future to dance with me on still with you on my wedding day otherwise I'm calling it off 🙂🔪

This is to make you suffer🙂

See you soon, bye 👋