15

"Y/N and Soojin we want you both to apply for exchange student for France." your professor had you and your batchmate in his office to discuss this topic. "You both have so much potential, and I want both of you to enhance your skills. Just think about it, discuss with your parents, no pressure but we know you both are the best students, and you projects and design are really appreciated by the director of the faculty. And it's a good opportunities for the both of you, just think about it, discuss with your family and get back to me." 

Since then you've been thinking about it and you want it too. But something is stoping you it's the thought of being drift apart from Jungkook. You'll have to stay in another country for a year as an exchange student but being away from jungkook is hard now that it's already been a year you're used to being around him. You talked to your mom about it and she said to talk to him about it. He's not going to stop you, you know but you don't want to go away from him. You have mixed feelings like to grab the opportunity but also  want to stay with him. So without any thoughts further, you change your outfit.
grab a taxi and went to his house.

"Koo I'm really confused now, I want to do it but the fear of leaving my family and you is stopping me. I really want your advice" you pout looking into his eyes. "Do it, it's an opportunity, and never leave an which is given to you. So do it. And about leaving your family, baby it's okay, it's a matter of short time, and about me, baby I'm always with you. You will come back after a year, and stay with me I'll wait for you but don't leave this opportunity." This is what you needed, his words of support that he'll be here waiting for you. And just like that you're in France for the next semester. The way your family and jungkook himself supported you is enough for you.

Just like that you got busy with your life here, new friends and lifestyle and studies. But you miss your family and especially Jungkook. You do calls and face time but still you miss his warmth. The first few months it was you calling him crying over at the phone that you miss him so much, you want to come back, and all he did was to softly speak to you, calm you down and say that you'll be fine, but one day when he had enough, he went off on you, you literally got a good scolding by him. You remember what he said "Y/N FUCKING ENOUGH WITH THIS, you are not a fucking kid, you are there to study, I don't want to crying over to comeback to me, I'm not going anywhere, I'm still here. So fucking stop. You can call me anytime when you miss me, but I don't want you to cry again and again. You know it's not easy for me as well to be away from you and you making it more hard. I don't want you to leave any opportunity because of me. So just focus on your studies and come back as a successful woman."

And after that you never cried, you miss him of course but what he said is true so you endulged yourself in studies, projects assignment and a part time job as well. Well your parents payed for like everything but you doing part time job is for jungkook. His birthday is near and you literally earned alot from that job to buy him a gift.

31st August.

Your classes ended as you are going out of the campus while discussing your project that is given to you just today. "Jack I think we shou-" you stopped your words as soon as your eyes fell on a figure, a very familiar figure that you know by your heart. You can recognise it in the crowd of millions. You immediately handed the file to one of your friend running towards him. It's Jungkook who's talking on the phone. You without caring jumped on him which made him a little shocked by the sudden impact, and his phone slipped outta his hand directly to the grounds scattering the screen. "koo is that really you, I missed you, missed you so much." His arms wraps around you caressing your head while you were sobbing. "I missed my baby too" kissing the top of your head. "Why didn't you tell me you coming?" you sniff looking up at him still in his arms. "I think then there wouldn't be any surprises left right?" he chuckled leaving a soft kiss on your lips. "Let's go hmn" you took him to your apartment which was big enough for the both of you.

You took a good shower after him. Could have taken it together but he just got here, he's tired he got no energy to stick up his junior into you duh.  You walked outta your room just to find him doing the dishes which you left last night. Also the living room looks cleaner. You smiled and hugged him from the back. "Done with the shower?" you hummed softly  snuggling your face in his back "You don't have to do it" you spoke softly "But I just did right?" placing a soft kiss on his back. Such a husband material he is. "Looks like you don't clean your place often." you nodded "Yeah I do it when I have time.  I'm always busy" he did the last dish drying his hands turning around to pick you up and going to couch. "You must be tired." he nodded his head head like a baby. Who would believe this guy is going to be 34 tommorow. "One kiss from you and I'll be all energetic" your smile fadded. You immideatly got off his lap and sat beside him. "I wanted to talk to you about something" he teased you seeing your mood change in a second. "Yes, what is it?" he asked softly....

"I think I fell out of love......"

His figure froze as his heart felt a pang. "I don't know how this happened, it's just a guy in my class that I started liking, he helped me alot  when I was new. And he likes me back. I just wanted to talk about this to you, clear things out. Before I go to him. I'm so sorry" he is Speechless, his eyes held that hurt expression. "You don't have to be sorry bab- I mean YN, I'm glad you didn't cheat, you talked this out. We cannot stop out feelings for anyone, so it's okay, I'm just glad you found someone better." his voice was cracking. "Then I think I should leave, there is no point of me staying here." he stood up with you "One last hug?" you nodded pressing your lips together trying your best not to laugh and ruin the prank you pulled on him.  You kinda feel bad now how he is about to cry. Pulling you in a warm hug "I'm sorry Koo" he is so close to cry his heart out, he didn't expected this before his birthday "It's okay, don-" "No gukie I'm sorry, it's was a prank baby" and that moment his arms tighten more as a sob left his mouth. "Please don't cry, I didn't know you'd actually believe me." you rub his back to calm him down. "Do you think I can love someone else other than you? No baby, I have no existence without you." he broke the hug. "It's okay babe. I just thought you weren't lying the way you acted." you giggled cupping his face. "And also here." you pulled his face closer smashing your lips on his while he immideatly pulled you closer by your hips kissing you back roughly. "don't you think you deserve a good punishment for this??" you bite your lips nodding "I do daddy, I'm all yours"

To be continued

Moral: Prank your boyfriend, you might get a good punishment too.😳

(W-whaT d-adDy😱)

(W-whaT d-adDy😱)

See you soon:):)