9

Jungkook's pov

"Babe, I'm here" I spoke through the phone leaning against my car infront of her house "I'll be there" she replied and hung up. I had a bad day, like really really bad day, first my mom then some dumb employees and the fuckin' meeting, everything messed my mind, and after all this, all  wanted was Y/N so after getting off the work I came straight to pick her up and take her home. She comes running to me jumping in my arms looking like a total fluff ball in that fur coat, placing a kiss on my cheek. "Mom's calling you in, to have dinner with us then we can leave." she informed taking my hand dragging me in.
--------------------------------------------

"We really wanted to invite you over for dinner" Her dad said I smiled thanking him. All were sitting on the dinning table, Her dad, brother and I while Y/N and her mom is are in kitchen "And you know,  she have no idea how to cook, but the moment you called, she has been in kitchen. I don't know how many pans she must have burnt" her brother said making us all laugh a little. Ji-ah also didn't knew how to cook but she never tried, everything was done my mrs Choi and ji-ah would just sit around complaining. And here I have Y/N making efforts for me.

The dinner was served by maids while Y/N sat on my side her mother by her dad's side "I seriously feel single now like my younger sister is having a boyfriend." her brother complain "Not our fault" Y/N rolled her eyes making her brother shot a glare.
"Alright children, let's dig in now."

-------------------------------------------

And finally when we're in the car driving home. "I don't know why suddenly you wanted to take me home again, like we just saw each other this morning" she spoke playing with the her fingers on her lap. "You didn't wanted to come?" I questioned focusing on road. "No, but still, you look tensed" I took her hand that was on her lap and interlaced our fingers "I am today, that's why I wanted you with me" "It's okay, I'll do my best to take your stress away" although this was purely innocent but that sounds dirty to me. I chuckle a little shaking my head.

---------------------------------------------------

Sinking my body into the tub, I signed as my body relaxed, but the door open, catching my attention, as Y/N come in, tossing her cloths off on the ground, and join me in the tub facing me "Hmm, I wonder what made my baby come here" caressing her skin on her waist as she place a playfull kiss on my lips. "I thought to shampoo your hair, how does that sounds?" I smile "That sounds great" she picks the shampoo bottle, squeezing a good amount in her palm, rubbing her hand together then coming forward to massage my scalp softly with her finger tips. "It's so relaxing baby"
After a good time of her applying shampoo, playing with foam, she finally rinse my head with faucet. "I hope it helped you" I peck her nose "It did, more than anything"

---------------------------------------------------

"Do you wanna talk about why were you stressed?" She spoke softly against my neck. We laid down on the bed with her face buried the crook of my neck. Finger interlaced resting on my torso. And other arm under her neck. "Hmm, my mom stopped by with the same ji-ah shit again. Then I had a meeting which was messed up, and some employees. I seriously had a bad day for sure." she looks up a little and placed her chin on my chest looking into my eyes smiling cutely. "And how are you feeling now?" is it even a question, she knows her impact on me. "Of course much better, I love it when I'm with you" she shifts a little and sat up. "You want ice cream?" she asked "Of course"

She comes back with ice cream tub. Sitting between my legs she opens the cap of handing me a spoon. "When are your vacation starting?" I asked her as she is busy enjoying her once cream "Maybe in the last week of this month. Why?" I was thinking to go on a vacation with her, maybe out of the country. Switzerland? Hawaii? London? "Just wanted to take you on a vacation." she quickly turn her face to me with the biggest smile "Seriously?" I nodded smiling back at her. "I'm ready, when? where? How long." I caress her cheek. "Let's plan together, but before that let's ask your  parents if they are fine with this" she beams again saying a little okay.

Updating this short + boring chapter  after a long, sorry for that, I was kinda busy.

See you soon. 💜