Almost 7 Months Later

It Has Been Almost 7 Months Since the The Fused Powerful Version Of "Myself", "Mii," and "The Loud Family," escaped the clutches of the evil loud family universe "L Stands for" but unfortunately, more universes have come, and our Warvengers must now band together against any threat that comes toward them, lots more universes, have reappeared out of nowhere, we may be facing more monsters, or we could be facing the existence of the Loud-pocalypse.

The newest loud universe's apply...

-----------------------------------‐-----------------------------

werewolf259226

Loud House: Calling All lanterns (Ally)

Wolver-loud (Ally and Enemy)

Lance1889

The Human Ghoul (Partial Ally)

(CartoonFF)

Chainsmoking Your Love (Mostly Anti-Ally)

(LRGriffin)

The demon of the Ghoul School (Forced Enemy)

Hollowhunter2

Lincoln The Jedi (Ally, New Location)

(Dubekar)

Who Is My True Family? (Partial Ally/Enemy)

omegacrow-nexus

Loud House: The L-Gear Crusaders (Partial Enemy/Anti-Ally)

Lightman2120

Lincoln Loud: Son Of Angels (Ally)

D3whurst420

Loud house + Steven Universe Crossover Story (Ally)

Ch276Zj

Shunned (Ally)

Medusa's Blind Son (Anti-Ally)

Lincoln's Justice (Anti-Enemy/Ally)

The Demon Queen's Soulmate (Anti Ally)

Lori's Consequences And actions (Ally/Enemy)

(Nickelodeon)

The Loud House Movie

------------------------------------------------------------

*Lincoln has been training nonstop, Not even giving Crap about taking breaks, He has been in his biggest tip top shape, Seriously, Like Lynnsanity doesn't even settle fear into this warrior's heart anymore, Speaking Of Lynnsanity, Lynn Jr Hasn't Been doing so bad, She has been helping and Motivating Lincoln in his training, Sometimes the sight of Lincoln's Body getting stronger every day scares Lynn Jr Quite A Lot, But she does Her best to Help And Not fear him the best She Could, Lori losing herself because again, Lincoln getting stronger, She fears once this war is over, Lincoln will still be stronger than her and lose her respect of being the Oldest, Leni got a job at the Warvengers as a Super model clothes designer and has been listening to the models requests, Luna Has been in the Music Lab, Dominating ways for Music to become a Weapon that will be useful, Luan has been in therapy apparently her pranks at times can be very critical, But she does do her best to come up with ways for her Pranks to actually be Useful in a Good way, Lucy made lots of changes to herself, Cut her hair, Showed her true self, but still has been writing her poems, She has also been Meditating with Cream, Lana and Lola Have been improving greatly in getting along with eachother, Lisa Was able to make up for her accidents by helping out in the science lab, and Lily She has been signed up to be one of the Warvengers Super Babies (Kinda like Jack-Jack from incredibles), Only did we know Everything from this moment on, A War between The Warvengers and The Evil Louds Has just Begun*

_________________________________________

The Chapters will be 450 Words Or Longer... Prepare for the Epic Loudverse Story in Crossover with the Warvengers!!