Where is Our Enemy Now?

The Old Cover🖕The New Cover👇

The Old Cover🖕
The New Cover👇

------------------------------------------------------------

*A Factory deep in the Darkness, not even open to the public, shows, lots of enslaved anthropomorphic animals working on weapons, Shields, and fortifying armor, an evil smirk is showed on one figure watching them from above*

???: the dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural... *Lights flicker to Reveal it is Darth Sidious, and His apprentice, The Fused Evil Sith Assassin Lynn Loud Jr, (Easily Broken Universe Sheldon in Chains) Came up to inform the two about the Weaponry and Gear.

(EB) Lincoln: *breathing* It's almost done, Sir, every single bit of power an Armory we have will lay waste and destruction to which you seek...

Sidious: Excellent, the might of the final strike will soon be ready, Lynn Jr, this Army will be yours if you do as I ask... scour and scan the world and end who stand in our way...

(Evil) Lynn Jr: yes, Lord Sidious... my sister's will give birth to evil and will multiply all over who stand in our way.

Sidious: And so multiply, we shall, One day Lynn Jr, you will become more powerful than good and evil itself...

(Evil) Lynn Jr: and so end the light, I shall, the Multiverse will be ours....

------------

*On the other side of the world, the louds were in harmony, and have never gone against each other, instead they share their power with each other even Lynn Jr*

Lincoln: it's hard to believe that it's been, almost 7 months, since the Warvengers took us in and care for us, trained us, and healed us, in God's name. I stand fused, powerful, and full of what God has for me, Knowledge, Love, and Peace.

???: And Us.

*Lincoln Looks to see his Adoptive Mothers and Families Joining him in the Lounge, and especially his regular family, come over the past few months have bonded, and made sure they were there to protect Lincoln and defend him at all costs, we were able to help Medusa with her eye contact situation, and with that, she is able to use her cold stare whenever she can use it*

Me: Lincoln, I think there's something you should see.

*Now in the meeting room with Lincoln, Rita, Lynn Sr, Mii, Sonic, Henry, John, and Seraphina...*

Me: we have just received information, from our spies scouring the world, we may have found the Evil Lair where they may be building some kind of weapon, to end all of the positivity and light in the world, or better yet the Multiverse, what else do we know?

Lincoln: well I also do know that we all have been growing in power and knowledge over the past seven months, due to crossing over universe is left and right and fusing with what seems to be an ally or an anti ally.

Seraphina: the chief in the Armory says they're planning to build some kind of armor that could try to be stronger than ours but I don't know what can be stronger than their material.

Rita: my daughters are doing well on their recovery, and helping my son get ready for what's coming.

Lynn Sr: from what we know Lincoln cannot take this new threat alone.

Mii: it seems that we may know who was in command of the evil Army and all of the Brethren that were once ours, and were enslaved, Darth Sidious... we may have been trying to find him for weeks but now thanks to our spies we finally found him, but I'm afraid with everything else the evil Lynn Junior from the "L stands for" dimension has become more powerful and became his assassin.

Me: So I hear, we may have more details about what their Armory maybe made of, but we may have a way to create armor that is way stronger than theirs, get tails on the line you'll surely be able to find out something.

Mii: Yes Sir.

_________________________________________