Me, Lincoln, Loud Sisters Vs Evil Loud sisters

Sidious: Where are Lynn's Other sisters?

Sheldon: Uh sir, They Went out to Take Down The Headquarters...

Sidious: Give Chase, Help Them, and Send an army with you! NOW!

*Sheldon went immediately Outside Took an army with him, Prepared the Ships and they were able to catch up tot the evil Loud sisters*

Sheldon: What Are you guys doing??

(Evil) Lori: We are getting our sister back, Help us or We will Turn you into Cock Puppet!!

*With that Statement, Sheldon Immediately Agreed mostly because he didn't want to be turned into a Cock puppet*

Sheldon: You are lucky I have an Army to back us up Or I F*ck your heads off, And you don't need to Put all this on me!! Now, Let's go!! *Sheldon Speeds ahead leading the pack, and the Army*

-----------------

Me: Glad you guys were able to make it back safely, Sonic, I was right for you  Shadow, and silver to go with them, other than that, Bianca, I am glad I trained you, How were you able to Hold that long of a Fight against Darth sidious?

Bianca: To prove Men and women Are Stronger Together!!

Me: That's My Right Hand Lady.

*Hears Beeping*

Bianca: What's That?

*I sensed something with the Force it was a drill bomb a big one too*

Me: EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!!!

*Explosion*

Me: Nnnggh, Damage Report?? and what just hit us??

Mii Trooper: Sir, That Bomb Hit the Negative 17th Floor, Sheldon and the Evil Loud sisters are Here!!

Me: Attention Warvengers, We have a Code Crimson, Head to the armory and Equip everything you need, NOW!!!!

*5,000 Mii Soldiers, Mages, and Healers guard each floor, I also had my top men on each top floor*

Me: Here they COME!!!!

Mii: Sheldon is Mine!!

*Rushes in, Activates his Eternal Powers*

Lincoln: I am gonna deal with Evil Lori, She owes me big!

Me: watch it for the Needles!!

Vaughn: Which reminds Me. *Heads in with Lincoln, He was gonna deal with Evil Lisa, While Lincoln dealt with Evil Lori*

Me: Amy, Shadow, I need you two to take Evil Lola and Evil Lana!

Amy rose: Yes Sir! Let's Go!

Shadow: Right Behind You!

*The Place is starting to Crumble, But I can't let it fall like this, So I decided to Head to The Cells and Make a deal with the Witch, Sonic Took On Evil Luna, Marco Took On Evil Leni, John and Seraphina took on Evil Lucy, and Lastly Bart Took On Evil Luan*

Me: Listen to Me, What will it take for you to work with us??

Morag: It Is Over My dead Body, Or until the Louds Are dead to my seeing and belief!